ClubAdventist is back!

Dr. Walter L. Wright Sr.

Joe_in_RP

Dr. Walter L. Wright Sr., our beloved friend and former president of the Lake Union, died on the evening of April 15, 2009, while serving as interim pastor of the Dale Wright Memorial (DWM) Seventh-day Adventist Church during his retirement.

A memorial service celebrating his life will be held on May 23rd at 5 p.m. at DWM, 7409 Conservancy Rd., Germantown, Ohio 45327.

The family has requested that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to support his last cherished project, the renovation of his boyhood church where he was pastor at the time of his death. Address your donations to Walter Wright Memorial fund, Dale Wright Memorial Seventh-day Adventist Church, P.O. Box 86, Germantown, OH 45327.

Dr. Wright's family wishes to thank you all for the countless prayers on their behalf.

Please join us as we continue to uphold the Wright family in our prayers. Messages may be sent to the family from the Lake Union Web Site, http://lakeunion.org.

Sincerely,

Gary Burns

Director of Communication

Lake Union Conference

708-752-0122 (Mobile)

Additional information will be released when it is available at http://lakeunion.org.

Wow. Sorry to hear this. I enjoyed his ministry. I've seen him several times on 3ABN. He was a very good preacher, and he lived it. I first became awere of him as 'Henry Wrights brother'. I've seen Henry in person a few times. For sure Dr Walter Wright is just resting and waiting on the 1st resurrection.

DB

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass