ClubAdventist is back!

Obama and the President of Bolivia

President Obama has denied a role in the assassination attempt on the President of Bolivia but they are demanding a confession and apology from Obama.

Boy ... they are sure giving Obama a tough time down there. I wonder if we will see the two patting each other on the back. I somehow doubt it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Hey in the past at least, Bolivia, and Venezuela "officially" didn't trust us at all and ahted us so they will blame everything on the USA. I am not surprised by the allegations.

Why do you say it is our M o ?

I believe in Hematology.

I am not clear. But I think a month ago.

I believe in Hematology.

um...not really. The big ones which are problematic is the president of Nicaragua, Venezuela, and Bolivia. The others are ok for the most part.

What about Brazil? What is going on in that country Taylor? I honestly don't know. But I recall them having trouble.

I believe in Hematology.

I know alot more about Mexico and Central America not as much about South America. Since I don't have any close friends in Brazil and haven't visited there, I am not sure. I just haven't heard anything earth shattering coming from the Brazillians I have met. I know our church is growing by leaps and bounds in Brazil, probably more than any other country in Central or South America.

Yes. I have heard our church is doing well there.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
President Obama has denied a role in the assassination attempt on the President of Bolivia but they are demanding a confession and apology from Obama.

Since President Obama has been in the business of apologizing for the US to every nation under the sun recently, he must be telling the truth. Why would he pass up the opportunity to apologize if the US was really to blame?

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Quote:

Since President Obama has been in the business of apologizing for the US to every nation under the sun recently, he must be telling the truth. Why would he pass up the opportunity to apologize if the US was really to blame?

thumbsup

Good Point.

I believe in Hematology.

Completely offtopic But the Main title of this thread, sounds like the title of a children's book.

O.k. now back to the discussion. backtopic

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Childish ? Never.

I believe in Hematology.

HEY CAROLLA

are you saying the the U.S. in general are behind

this ???

dgrimm60

I didn't say we were behind it. I said I wouldn't be surprised if we were. No, definitely not the generals, but the government.

Why do you say it is our M o ?

Um....because that's what we do. We remove regimes that we don't like and replace them with ones we think will be more cooperative.

Can you give some examples?

I believe in Hematology.

HEY CAROLAA

is it just the U.S. GOVERNMENT that you say

is doing this or could other countries like RUSSIA

also be going this????

dgrimm60

Oh, I'm sure other governments do the same thing. I'm betting we're way better at it, though.

Can you give some examples?

How far back do you want to go? Iran and Ecuador come quickly to mind. Perhaps Haiti, Chile, Colombia. You might be interested in going on YouTube and searching for "economic hit man" to find out how it is done. I thought I saw something in the news about a week ago, as well, about more of this type of activity coming to light.

Childish ? Never.

I didn't say it was childish.

And I think Shane had a good point.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Do the countries just not care so they allow it to happen. Or somehow are the countries involved ... just unable to stop it and so they give up? Perhaps they need some back bone.

I believe in Hematology.

Do the countries just not care so they allow it to happen. Or somehow are the countries involved ... just unable to stop it and so they give up? Perhaps they need some back bone.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. The populace is generally not aware of anything until after the fact. What do you propose they do? In some cases they riot, take hostages, whatever. What exactly are their options?

• Moderators

Couple of seriously intended, if farcical, attempts to assassinate Castro... google it if you need a laugh.

I suspect this current one is probably a furphy.

Truth is important

• Moderators

Influence is one issue, assassination is a different issue.

For a start, only one is covered by a Commandment.

Truth is important