ClubAdventist is back!

Does MSNBC Balance FOXNews?

Obama official Kareem Dale confirms White House's love for MSNBC

Quote:
Now, thanks to the ubiquitous cameras of C-SPAN, comes official videoed word from Kareem Dale, special assistant to the president for arts and culture and a key White House advisor on disability policy.

At the 1:51 mark of this video, Dale candidly reveals the new administration's reciprocal feelings. Hint: Apparently the new White House has a popular internal saying involving the words "love" and "MSNBC."

It seems apparent to me that MSNBC caters to its liberal-leaning viewers and FOXNews caters to its conservative-leaning viewers. Of course, FOXNews has a lot more of those conservative-leaning viewers than MSNBC has of the liberal-leaning viewers.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Administrators

Actually to get a better picture of "conservative" vs. "liberal" media viewer numbers you really have to include all the rest. (By some opinions expressed here, FOXNews is the only conservative news and all the rest are liberal...) That puts FauxNews at the bottom of the heap.

And just comparing FoxNews with MSNBC is not a real comparison either. You really have to include NBC News, MSNBC and CNCBC and compare their combined numbers with FOXNews and its barely alive Fox Business Channel. The numbers change significantly when you do that.

The reason is simple. MSNBC is cable only and is predominantly commentary, especially during prime time and NBC News is the straight news without. FOXNews is on both cable and on all FOX over the airwaves stations and FOXNews on cable runs both news and commentary all the time without much effort to distinguish which is which. And there are major cable markets in heavily conservative areas that do not include MSNBC in the cable news lineup at all. I have been in several Southern cities that did not include MSNBC in the cable news lineup. Of course FOXNoise is there. Tell me that doesn't skew the stats.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Quote:
You really have to include NBC News, MSNBC and CNCBC and compare their combined numbers with FOXNews and its barely alive Fox Business Channel.

I have heard that spin before but have never bought into it.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Might as well balance it with Fox Sports also.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
You really have to include NBC News, MSNBC and CNCBC and compare their combined numbers with FOXNews and its barely alive Fox Business Channel.

I have heard that spin before but have never bought into it.

Show for show,Fox is way out in front. Liberal talk shows can not draw the numbers,radio or TV.

MN is a liberal state and a liberal talk show cannot make it

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Yes. That would be correct Bonnie.

Personally ... I find FOX much more interesting. They have good smart and intelligent fair and balanced reporters and announcers . (They are more fair to look at)

I believe in Hematology.

Wait....

Erica Hill from CNN?

OH MY WORD!! She leaves me speechless. How can someone be that pretty and so well poised? She just has to have a flaw somewhere.

erica.hill.2.jpg

Quote:
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Rupert Murdoch said:

“Our third quarter results directly reflect the continuing weakness of the global economic climate. Despite this tough environment, we have proven resilient in several key areas this quarter. Our Cable Network Programming segment showed remarkable growth, led by the FOX News Channel which nearly doubled its operating income over the year ago quarter.

Today on BusinessWire.com

Wait....

Erica Hill from CNN?

OH MY WORD!! She leaves me speechless. How can someone be that pretty and so well poised? She just has to have a flaw somewhere.

erica.hill.2.jpg

Can't resist,She is a liberal.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Wait....

Erica Hill from CNN?

erica.hill.2.jpg

Definitely very liberal looking.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Hey Keyguy, wasn't she on FoxNews originally?

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Hey Keyguy, wasn't she on FoxNews originally?

I don't know. I only ever saw her when she was on Glenn Beck's CNN program. I didn't even know she was married with a son 'til I went looking for her photo.

Remember Jessica Savitch? She was a babe. My heart broke when she died. I watched the news just to see her, back in the day.

Jessica Savitch ... Oh yes I remember her. Thanks for the memories.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

The name is familiar but the face is not.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Originally Posted By: KeyGuy

Erica Hill from CNN?

She just has to have a flaw somewhere.

Can't resist,She is a liberal.

So you are agreeing that she is flawless, then?

thumbsup

Graeme

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________