ClubAdventist is back!

Official Launch of the New Politics Forum

Welcome to the 'new' Politics forum!

In response to comments, ideas and suggestions, Stan has re-established this forum to accommodate a less-structured form of discussion on the touchy, toasty subjects of politics. It's closed to the general membership, but available to any who wish to enter. Interested parties may request access by contacting Stan.

In addition to subjects in the political arena, we'll be facing sensitive religious and moral issues head-on, without the gloves.

Our rules (we HAVE to have SOME) are simple:

Disrespect demonstrated by extreme name calling or vulgarities and swearing will not be tolerated. Posts containing such would be simply stricken.... period. The poster will be warned. Subsequent infractions will result in a lockout of this section of the forum.

We realize that there are actually more biases than the usual conservative and liberal leanings and want to give ear to as many views as possible. Our goal is to make this be fun without the blood.

This will be an ongoing experiment and we pray that blessings can come even through rousing disagreements at times. We want the Christian family relationships to become stronger, yet have participants not be afraid to express their opinions. Tough skin will come in handy, too.

We hope to see you here often. Bring an open mind!

Shane & KeyGuy

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Thanks Shane for the invite.

I found this place listed as a sub-forum this morning as "Gee. Look what magically popped up on my forum list!" bwink

Read the rules. Will promise to be nice. Scathing remarks will be cloaked carefully using polysyllabic words. LOL

Alex

We are our worst enemy - sad but true.

colorfulcanyon-1-1.jpg

http://abelisle.blogspot.com

• Members

HEY KEYGUY AND SHANE

THIS seems fair to me

I am glad it will still be open

and not private

dgrimm60

Are you sure dgrimm that its still an open forum? From reading the OP, it sounds like we will have to ask Stan if we want to participate

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60