ClubAdventist is back!

Abrams and other

james423

• Moderators

Today in the Laurelbrook church, there was a prayer request for the Abrams family in Jasper, TN. According to my daughter, who heard some of the details from announcements at the Ooltewah church, Mrs. Abrams was apparently driving the family van on the nearby interstate with two younger adopted children as passengers. She apparently approached a construction zone behind a tractor-trailer truck. This truck apparently backed up and hit the van. Mrs. Abrams is in an ICU with broken spinal parts.

Her two daughters - Mishala and Honiko - were students of mine. Please pray for them and the entire family.

Also tomorrow is the memorial service for my mother-in-law's third husband (the other two were dead when she remarried), Robert Palmer. I don't know if I can take going to the service at all since I still have a sensitivity from my dad's death.

Please for our family, too.

James Brenneman