ClubAdventist is back!

Whatever works

Key Guy

The uniform is not important when your life is on the line.

article-1181998-04F2CA90000005DC-487_306

Soldier in Afghanistan jumps from bed to defend the compound under Taliban attack.

When I go to bed tonight, I expect no one will drop a mortar round through my roof. I expect a warm soft bed with a blanket, to determine just the right amount of warmth. I expect my belly will be fully satisfied with a meal eaten just a few hours earlier, with numerous and varied items to satisfy any reasonable palate. I expect I won't need any type of flak suit to keep me safe from flying shrapnel.

And I'll bow my head just before falling asleep and thank the Lord that, even though I don't have enough to buy many things that I don't really need, I still have all that any reasonable person, and most of the human population, would be extremely grateful if they only had half as much.

Come Lord Jesus! The sooner the better. Cheers. Hope I didn't rain on anybody's parade! heavysigh

Lift Jesus up!!

Yes LifeHisCoast...

Excellent wording... took he words straight out of my mouth.

Luke 4:19

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.