ClubAdventist is back!

Tea Parties!

• Moderators

I thought the purpose of the Tea Parties was to object to increased taxes, but since income taxes have gone down, I'm not sure what the purpose is.

It cos the people doing the spending are Democrats. Can anyone credibly suggest that if Mc Cain had been elected and he produced a stimulus package that there would be protests. Its pathetic!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

[quote

It cos the people doing the spending are Democrats. Can anyone credibly suggest that if Mc Cain had been elected and he produced a stimulus package that there would be protests. Its pathetic!

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

That is right, Bonnie...the Tea Partiers are as upset with the Republicans as they are the Democrats.... It is not a Party thing....it is a spending thing, and also about Freedoms....

When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

The Narrow Way Ministires

5464 State Road

Kingsville, OH 44048

choose_the_narrow_way@yahoo.com

You are welcome to pay my share of the increase in taxation coming down the pike. And you may receive whatever benefits I am supposed to get from the spending bills. I'm okay with it.

Plus, We can make it retro-active to the first stimulus bill last fall. I was totally against that one, too.

• Moderators

My point is that the previous administration was spending like crazy! $500B on a war that was not necessary. They didn't even include it in the budget and conservatives were silent. Of course Ron Paul railed against it. I have a lot of respect for him. He is consistent.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

My point is that the previous administration was spending like crazy! $500B on a war that was not necessary. They didn't even include it in the budget and conservatives were silent. Of course Ron Paul railed against it. I have a lot of respect for him. He is consistent.

Those sitting comfortably in their living room offering their expertise on the lack of reasons for the war need to be talking to all on the democrat side that approved and agreed with the danger.

Bush's budget was Bush's. Also approved by Obama.The new budget is his. Spending money that simply is not there and then just printing more.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman