ClubAdventist is back!

Need help with posting.

truth seeker

Hey everyone, Im having a bit of a problem...... I cant seem to figure out how to leave a space between paragraphs when I post something, Ive tried a few different things to no avail. Thanks in advance for your help! John.

• Members

I'm guessing your return or enter are not working correctly or at all. Did this problem just start? How long has it been doing this? Try rebooting your computer. If this doesn't help than maybe your return or enter key is not working!

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Hey everyone, Im having a bit of a problem...... I cant seem to figure out how to leave a space between paragraphs when I post something, Ive tried a few different things to no avail. Thanks in advance for your help! John.

Prs God, frm whm blssngs flw

http://www.zoelifestyle.com/jmccall

• Moderators

It should work just by hitting the 'Enter' key.

If it's not for some reason there is a workaround in html. You would need to do two things.

1. Insert a paragraph tag wherever you want a line space. It's like this {p} but instead of curly brackets use these < >

2. In the pulldown menu below the post window select 'using HTML and UBBCode'

Hope that's helpful.

Truth is important

Thanks everyone <br> I will try a few things on this post when I have more time. [br] This has been an ongoing problem[/br][p]Not quite sure why [/p]

Well anyway, thanks again

John.

• Members

Hey why not take this to the PC threads and see if they can help.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Thanks everyone

I will try a few things on this post when I have more time. [br] This has been an ongoing problem[/br][p]Not quite sure why [/p]

Well anyway, thanks again

John.

try it again with HTML code activated

• Members

So what was it? Don't keep us in the dark!

pk

phkrause

Heres what was happening, I always used my tab key in my word pad or notepad, to start a new paragraph.

Well that would not work here, so I was using the space button to add space between paragraphs, that worked in the preview post but not in the actual post.

I kind of missed the obvious..... To just use the enter key.

So alls well that ends well, except for that little bit of egg on my face.

John.

the enter button works for me when I want to go to the next line or skip a line for a new paragraph.

Code:
&nbsp; adds extra space

of course an HTML purist would not approve of that code for adding extra space.