ClubAdventist is back!

Me again....

Liz

Sorry, ya'll seems I have been asking for a lot of prayer lately. It's just that...well...it works..and ya'll are apparantly very good at it. :)

Anyways, tomorrow morning (Sunday), I am putting my dh on a plane headed for Virginia for a week. Please pray that the airlines help him make his connecting flights (they were fantastic last time) and that he is safe while in the air, and then all week long. And that we are safe too, I always feel very vulnerable when it is just me and the kids.

Thanks.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Liz, never apologize for asking for prayer. If it's important to you, it's worth asking.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

• Administrators

You've got it, kiddo!! :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Thanks everyone!!! Dh got back last night safe and sound. And when we had all the bad weather, and tornado warnings; the guy across the street came over and assured me everything was fine, and he would let me know when I needed to panic. Which was funny, because (1) I really don't know him and (2) I didn't know that "they" knew my dh was gone.

Which brings me to at least two conclusions. 1. Your neighbors really do watch you and see what you are doing. And 2. God can and does use anyone to help comfort one of his sheep (or in this case one sheep and two lambs, 'cause my kids were freaking out too.)

Again, THANK YOU Prayer Warriors!!!

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

I love happy endings! :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Praise God for you and your family and His protection over you.

He does care about us.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

And praise the Lord for neighbors who are willing to help even if they don't know you very well.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis