ClubAdventist is back!

Obama popularity slipping after swatting ....

After Obama swatted a fly during an interview and killed it .... PETA has filed a complaint against him. Not only this incident .... but along with his handling of the economy ... Obama's popularity is taking a 'hit'.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

No doubt his swatting of the fly is the major reason for his slip in the ratings. It reveals a violent side to him that people don't want to see in their President.

(tic)

No doubt his swatting of the fly is the major reason for his slip in the ratings. It reveals a violent side to him that people don't want to see in their President.

(tic)

Yes, well .... that's PETA for you. They now think he is violent against flies and are going to oppose him.

I believe in Hematology.

Maybe they are doing this as a form of reverse psychology. Their ideas are so crazy that even the most conservative Republicans will come to Obama's defense before they even know what they're doing.

Perhaps you are right Carolaa. This is one of the rare times that I support Obama and his killing of a fly.

I believe it was Ellen White who said we should not be so extreme as to oppose the killing of a fly. Perhaps someone can confirm that for me.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Tell me that not one person making a big deal out of this has never swatted a fly. It must have been a slow news day. :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Tell me that not one person making a big deal out of this has never swatted a fly. It must have been a slow news day. :)

pk

All I know is that Fox News keeps repeating the killing and the evidence of the dead fly ... OVER and OVER and OVER again. I lost track of how many times. I think they do it to rub it in the face of PETA members.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Good point.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

All I know is that Fox News keeps repeating the killing and the evidence of the dead fly ... OVER and OVER and OVER again. I lost track of how many times. I think they do it to rub it in the face of PETA members.

See, what did I tell you? They're supporting Obama without even realizing they're doing it.

• Members

Boy are they gonna feel sick when they realize that. :)

pk

phkrause

Well they aren't feelin' too sick. With Obama slippin' after the swattin' ... they feel pretty good actually.

What is evident here is that if you look and analyze the tape of the swattin' you can see that Obama did it in a very professional manner. He obviously put his reputation at stake to try this killin' on public TV.

Clearly he has done this and practiced this killin' before.

What must PETA think.

This surely must be the root of his slippin' in the polls.

I believe in Hematology.