ClubAdventist is back!

FingerPrints Required to Sell Home in Il.

http://www.infowars.com/fingerprints-required-to-sell-home-in-chicago/

It is billed as a way to prevent fraud — Chicago and Cook County homeowners will be required to give fingerprints in order to sell their homes. “The new law, which is set to go into effect June 1, 2009, will force anyone selling property in Cook County to provide a thumbprint from their right hand,” reports CBS 2 Chicago.

Chicagoans will pay to have the state intrude on their privacy. “The law specifies that consumers can be charged up to $25 to cover fingerprint processing costs.”

“We’re in favor of it. Fraud has been a big problem for title companies like us. We don’t think it will add too much of a burden on us,” said Joseph Rogul of the Professional National Title Network.

Chicago leads the nation in efforts to strip citizens of their rights.

Earlier in the week, a House committee in Illinois advanced a series of measures designed to increase gun control. “Among the restrictions approved by the House Executive Committee include an assault weapons ban and legislation allowing only one gun purchase a month. Chicago Mayor Richard Daley perenially pushes for such gun crackdowns due to continued violence in some city neighborhoods,” reported the Chicago Tribune.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Moderators

In California, fingerprints have been required on all notary records for documents transferring ownership of real property, for the past 20 years.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

In California, fingerprints have been required on all notary records for documents transferring ownership of real property, for the past 20 years.

No one that I know had to be fingerprinted in order to sell a home. Not one of the 14 we have sold has ever mentioned it.

In transferring ownership of vehicles the same holds true.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

I bought my home 15 years ago...no fingerprints required to buy, nor of those who sold it to us.

I'm looking to buy again soon...I'm aware of no fingerprints needed today in Texas.

Ted

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Administrators

Before we get caught up in some conspiracy paranoia, stop and think. A major part of the economic meltdown has been because of massive mortgage monkey business - fraud in a very real sense.

It is very easy to look at the banks as the hucksters since we assume they stand to benefit. Actually wherever there is big money, as is the case in real estate, there are crooks. Who takes the risk? Banks and buyers. Who stands to benefit the most? Sellers and brokers. So which role is going to attract crooks?

It is the iconic fraud - selling the Brooklyn Bridge.

Read all about it - http://www.miamiherald.com/static/multimedia/news/mortgage/brokers.html

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Quote:
Before we get caught up in some conspiracy paranoia, stop and think. A major part of the economic meltdown has been because of massive mortgage monkey business - fraud in a very real sense.

It would be nice if you would stop and think. The major part of the economic meltdown was nt because fingerprints were not required.

My son has been a mortgage broker for years along with a DIL and husband's of friends. They knew this whole mess was headed for trouble and it was not because of fraud or lack of fingerprints. Take it right back to Barney Frank and Chris Dodd and friends.

The idea that all deserved to be homeowners whether they could afford it or not is where this started.

The requirements for a mortgage called for a applicant to be standing upright and breathing.

The article you gave the link for is idiocy. If references,records etc are not going to be checked before allowing someone in the industry,why would a fingerprint?

Quote:
since we assume they stand to benefit. Actually wherever there is big money, as is the case in real estate, there are crooks. Who takes the risk? Banks and buyers. Who stands to benefit the most? Sellers and brokers. So which role is going to attract crooks?

There are crooks in any business. Even know a few less than honest attorney's.

Fingerprints will not stop those to lazy and careless to check records.

In order for my son to be bonded and licensed as a broker there was information he had to provide.

Financial was one. They don't like someone that might be desperate for money,bankruptcy,forget hiring. Felonies are another.

If he went to work for someone else and they didn't do a through background check,the employer was on the hook. They didn't need his fingerprints.

As to this conspiracy garbage and everything should be approved so as not to be accused of paranoia,sorry.

I wholeheartedly believe certain events and laws must be in place that will play a large role in end time events. I really don't care as to your particular belief. I don't believe that what we will face will be because of conspiracies. It will be because of laws already in place, or laws that have been enacted "because it was good for the country" that will be used against us. Along with some very bad economic times

Fingerprints are not required. If a record of fraud,prison,bankruptcy,felonies,is not checked and used to deny hire,neither is fingerprints.

Quote:
It is the iconic fraud - selling the Brooklyn Bridge.

I am still silly enough to believe the day will come when we cannot buy or sell.

I know that this country has to be willing to set aside the constitution.

We already know that has happened - from GW and before.

Quote:

Quote:

Whatever was started by anyone else,Obama is the president in case you have forgotten.

It seems rather odd the only way Obama can be championed by his supporters is draw a comparison where others have done the same as Obama.

His accomplishments should be upper most and doesn't seem like there is much to recommend only "Well,Bush did it to"

That is like saying my husband has been unfaithful but he isn't the first. Ask me if I care how many went before.

I had problems with some that G. Bush did,so what? Bush is not president and Obama is responsible for his own actions.

Which doesn't alter my belief one whit as to some things that have to be in place before end time events.

Will Obama be the one? I have no idea. Maybe next election some will be elected to slow the tide.

Maybe not and the progression will be slower than it looks to be now.

One thing I believe without a doubt that some of what is going on and some of what is planned must be in place before christians can face persecution.

When it comes it will matter little who went before,it will be the one that implements measures that will lead to our persecution.

Originally Posted By: bonnie

Actually, one can date that all the way back to the Alien and Sedition Act in the 1810's - which flagrantly violated the First Amendment.

The Great Lincoln essentially destroyed the 10th Amendment with the successful prosecution of the Civil War - and ripped up several of the Amendments in the process (like habeous corpus and due process).

Theodore Roosevelt ran all over the Commerce clause in his haste to bust up the trusts established in the private sectors at that time.

Woodrow Wilson resurrected the policies of the Alien and Sedition Act during WWI, and is regarded by some schools of thought to be our first true Fascist President.

Then there's the other Roosevelt who did packed the Supreme Court in order to get his unconstitutional New Deal programs through, and in the process established a "progressive" war against the Bill of Rights...

I could go into more recent history with the more recent presidents, but I think the picture is clear.

It's not just a Republican thing...

In fact, it's all a matter of taste as to which parts of the Constitution one wants to see ground into dust - Republicans favor certain sections (like the 4th and 5th Amendments), while Democrats favor others (like the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 10 Amendments).

Looks like a Lamb, but has always spoken like a Dragon...

Ted

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

Quote:

Quote:

Whatever was started by anyone else,Obama is the president in case you have forgotten.

Oops, I guess I forgot who the President is. reyes

It's just that you act like this is something new.

Quote:

Quote:

Oops, I guess I forgot who the President is. reyes

It's just that you act like this is something new.

The lengths that this admin will go to is new. The controls Obama would like to see in place over the american people are new.

Seems so many have such a heavy investment in this admin they cannot see let alone admit where he is leading.

I guess that's why I keep bringing up Bush. Because I see him as doing more to undo the Constitution than anyone in recent history (my lifetime). Obama is definitely carrying on some of Bush's nonsense, but I don't see him as the worst offender.

I guess that's why I keep bringing up Bush. Because I see him as doing more to undo the Constitution than anyone in recent history (my lifetime). Obama is definitely carrying on some of Bush's nonsense, but I don't see him as the worst offender.

No,to almost everything that is said that concerns Obama the phrase follows,"What about Bush" or it's equivalent

Which of Bush's did you see as doing more to undo the constitution.

Originally Posted By: carolaa

No,to almost everything that is said that concerns Obama the phrase follows,"What about Bush" or it's equivalent

I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me here. I say I keep bringing up Bush, and you say no, I keep bringing up Bush. Huh?

[/quote']

I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me here. I say I keep bringing up Bush, and you say no, I keep bringing up Bush. Huh?

It isn't reserved for issues concerning the constitution.

It is any and everything that concerns Obama. He does not draw a breath that someone doesn't blame on Bush

Maybe it is time the man grows up and accepts his own responsibility

HEY ALL

WELL getting back to the 1st post

I am sure that some city and state officials are trying

there best to protect people by this finger print law

dgrimm60

I have no doubt that is true. One law gets past and because there is a law an assumption is made that will fix it. When it doesn't because it is unenforced we just make another law.

The time is coming when these laws that getting past will come back and bite us big time.

The fingerprints will do nothing more than the law on the books already if not checked

• Administrators

There is a very significant difference between the existing laws intended to prevent ID fraud and the fingerprinting requirement. They both are intended to prevent bogus identification that is attempting to hide a criminal background. The ineffectiveness of the former is that fake credentials and ID are very easily created that will pass any checks on such things. Fingerprints can't be faked or changed and if there is a record of a nefarious past, it will be much harder to hide. It is quite simply one of the most foolproof means of verifying ID.

Quite frankly I am having a hard time figure out the basis of the objection.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

There is a very significant difference between the existing laws intended to prevent ID fraud and the fingerprinting requirement. They both are intended to prevent bogus identification that is attempting to hide a criminal background. The ineffectiveness of the former is that fake credentials and ID are very easily created that will pass any checks on such things. Fingerprints can't be faked or changed and if there is a record of a nefarious past, it will be much harder to hide. It is quite simply one of the most foolproof means of verifying ID.

Quite frankly I am having a hard time figure out the basis of the objection.

Very few people try to sell the home of another. Bogus identification would be rather difficult. It usually is a place of residence or business.

Someone would have a hard time trying to sell my home without me knowing.

Wonder what will happen to the illegals? In selling them a home or business you cannot fingerprint them.

Kind of strange . My brother sought full custody and to adopt his grandchildren. Father is a illegal but that could not be brought into it.