ClubAdventist is back!

What was your favorite thread?

Neil D

Over the years, [for some of us with Alzhimers it may have been months] there have been threads that tickled your funny bone, or gave you profound insight into theology or helped you with dealing with family...Perhaps it was a good story or yarn...whatever it was, recount it here....

What was your favorite thread?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I remember one that tickled my funny bone...

Someone had a theological question of profound importance, but since it was a personal matter, was a bit shy about asking....never the less, the subject came out-

Is Sex on the Sabbath permitted?

Does anyone remember this subject?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I don't really have a favorite, per se, and I don't remember the one you are referring to, but I really enjoy the ones in the same category. The Theological questions that people needs to work out themselves type category....not the sex category...not that that would be...o.k. I am stopping now.

Switching channels completely now...

I was going back into the archives to see about different threads and which ones I like and so forth. And I started wondering whatever happened to some of the people. Like: Clio, Nicodema and Rush4hire. Anyone know?

Sorry Neil, this is a slight hijack.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I remember the sex on Sabbath also.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I remember one that tickled my funny bone...

Someone had a theological question of profound importance, but since it was a personal matter, was a bit shy about asking....never the less, the subject came out-

Is Sex on the Sabbath permitted?

Does anyone remember this subject?

That must have been long before I started posting here, but I think sex on Sabbath is good. The lord created Adam and Eve, told them to be fruitful and multiply. Sex would be obedience to the Lord's command. They should have been having sex instead of talking to the snake.

Prs God, frm whm blssngs flw

http://www.zoelifestyle.com/jmccall

I remember the sex on Sabbath also.

Um...are you saying that you "remember the sex on the Sabbath" as a thread or as an activity?

....um, on second thought, that may be something that I don't NEED to know..... tomato

So, Redwood, Lazuras, et al, how many people were at your church today?

If you were wondering where all your missing members were, just remember this....Any sexual activity within the time frame of the sabbath, would, according to biblical law, cause those people to be considered "unclean" and would have to separate themselves from the congregation.....fortunately, they would be only unclean until sundown....So, any couples missing from your congregation, could be following biblical Law.....

......So, how many couples were missing from your congregation?

George Bernard Shaw

I hope we get this resolved very soon. Our anniversary is on this Sabbath day and I need to know what to do!!!

I say that you should obey God's command to be fruitful and multiply!! Or at least wear yourself out trying!! Congratulations on your anniversary, by the way.

Morning Glory

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

• Members

I think he means both Neil! :):):) lol and I remember it also.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Members

Not sure I can help with your situation timewarp!!! lol

pk

phkrause

Not sure I can help with your situation timewarp!!! lol

pk

Well, it's too late anyway, pk. I sorta let nature run its course.

Let me guess, Timewarp...you..uh...didn't show up for church....and followed the biblical injunction until sundown....?

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

LOL good one neil and very timely. :)

pk

phkrause

One doesn't need to go to the humor thread to get humor. The topic of sex in Townhall is quite humorfull.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

One doesn't need to go to the humor thread to get humor. The topic of sex in Townhall is quite humorfull.

I feel sorry for you...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Originally Posted By: Redwood

I feel sorry for you...

I am sorry, Gail, but I simply am not understanding your post to Redwood....Are you saying that Redwood is fixated on sex in Townhall? If so, where is all this sex that you are refering to?

Or are you saying that Redwood is somewhat fixated on sex in general?

Either way, I suspect that unless you clear this up, you have stepped into the perverbial cowpie.....Care you clear up your commments??? And I know you too well to let you get away with this coment without clarifying something here....

George Bernard Shaw