ClubAdventist is back!

What R U anticipating more????

Want honesty?

Neither. The Rams aren't playing, so my interest in the Superbowl has dropped considerably. The Iraqi elections would be harder for me to understand than our own.

I say, "Hooray!" to whichever team wins the Superbowl--although they might not deserve it. I say, "Hooray!" to whomever wins the Iraqi elections--although he might not deserve it.

• Moderators

Coming from foreign parts and not understanding American football, the Superbowl holds absolutely no interest for me.

The only certain outcome of the Iraqi elections is an ongoing blood bath.

I had forgotten all about the stupor bore until you had to remind me it existed. I'm serious -- I had completely forgotten it even existed. Oh well. It was inevitable. It was bound to happen. I don't think I've ever successfully gotten through a year -- but this was the closest I ever came, since I got to only 3 days before the event itself, that's pretty durned good! I think that's a new record.

keep mum next year JB okay? priddy pweeze? smile.gifsad25.gif

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot