ClubAdventist is back!

Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez

From World Net Daily

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

Quote:
A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons – just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

"As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander-in-chief," he told WND only hours after the case was filed.

"[Then] any order coming out of the presidency or his chain of command is illegal. Should I deploy, I would essentially be following an illegal [order]. If I happened to be captured by the enemy in a foreign land, I would not be privy to the Geneva Convention protections," he said.

The order for the hearing in the federal court for the Middle District of Georgia from U.S. District Judge Clay D. Land said the hearing on the request for a temporary restraining order would be held Thursday.

Cook said without a legitimate president as commander-in-chief, members of the U.S. military in overseas actions could be determined to be "war criminals and subject to prosecution."

He said the vast array of information about Obama that is not available to the public confirms to him "something is amiss."

"That and the fact the individual who is occupying the White House has not been entirely truthful with anybody," he said. "Every time anyone has made an inquiry, it has been either cast aside, it has been maligned, it has been laughed at or just dismissed summarily without further investigation.

"You know what. It would be so simple to solve. Just produce the long-form document, certificate of live birth," he said.

Cook said he was scheduled to report for duty tomorrow, on July 15, to deploy to Afghanistan as part of President Obama's plan to increase pressure of insurgent forces there.

He told WND he would be prepared for a backlash against him as a military officer, since members of the military swear to uphold and follow their orders. However, he noted that following an illegal order would be just as bad as failing to follow a legal order.

Before news of the orders being revoked were reported, MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann tonight called Cook a "jackass" and Taitz a "conwoman," as he labeled both of them the "worst persons in the world." He flayed the soldier as "an embarrassment to all those who have served without cowardice."

Named as defendants in the case are Col. Wanda Good, Col. Thomas Macdonald, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and Obama, described as "de facto president of the United States."

According to the court filing, Cook affirmed when he joined the military, he took the following oath: "I, Stefan Frederick Cook, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the president of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

According to the claim, "Plaintiff submits that it is implicit though not expressly stated that an officer is and should be subject to court-martial, because he will be derelict in the performance of his duties, if he does not inquire as to the lawfulness, the legality, the legitimacy of the orders which he has received, whether those orders are specific or general."

The military courts offer no option for raising the question, so he turned to civilian courts to consider "a question of paramount constitutional and legal importance: the validity of the chain of command under a president whose election, eligibility, and constitutional status appear open to serious question."

"Barack Hussein Obama, in order to prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president, basically needs only produce a single unique historical document for the Plaintiff’s inspection and authentication: namely, the 'long-form' birth certificate which will confirm whether Barack Hussein Obama was in fact born to parents who were both citizens of the United States in Honolulu, Hawaii, in or about 1961," explains the complaint.

Taitz said she will attend the hearing to amend the temporary restraining order to an injunction because more members of the military have joined the cause.

"We are going to be asking for release of Obama's records because now this completely undermines the military. It revoked this order, but it can come up with another order tomorrow. It can come up with orders for other people," she said. "Am I going to be flying around the country 1,000 times and paying the fees every time they issue an order?"

Taitz said the issue "must be resolved immediately," and she will continue working to ensure Obama proves he is eligible for office.

"We're going to be asking the judge to issue an order for Obama to provide his vital records to show he is legitimately president," she said. "We're going to say, we have orders every day, and we'll have revocations every day. This issue has to be decided."

She said there cannot be any harm to the president if he is legitimately holding office.

"If he is legitimate, then his vital records will prove it," Taitz said. "If he is illegitimate, then he should not have been there in the first place."

Asked what this decision means for every other serviceman who objects to deployment under a president who has not proven he is eligible for office, Taitz responded:

"Now, we can have each and every member of the military – each and every enlistee and officer – file something similar saying 'I will not take orders until Obama is legitimately vetted.'"

Multiple questions have been raised about what that would mean to the 2008 election, to the orders and laws Obama has signed and other issues, including whether he then is a valid commander-in-chief of the military.

Obama has maintained he was born in Hawaii, and at least one hospital, Honolulu's Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children, claims it received a letter from the president declaring his birth there.

As WND reported, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs refused to confirm that the letter which was used by the hospital to solicit donations is, in fact, a real correspondence.

(much more online)

This should be interesting. How many will refuse to go under the same reasoning?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

This raises a real good point. If the prez is illegal. Then all of his orders would be illegal and the soldiers would not be covered. This needs to be cleared up and it would be easy to do so if he is actually legit.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Come on Redwood, that's already been proven, besides I think this guy isn't any different than all those that came up with reasons to not be inducted into the Army during the Vietnam conflict.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

They probably revoked his orders because he is a nutcase and a loose cannon.

There is nothing to indicate he is a nut case. As far as loose cannon they may find themselves with a lot of loose cannons asking for same.

One might assume the president of the US is bright enough not to give into the requests of a nut case

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Come on Redwood, that's already been proven

pk

How so? What do you know or what have you seen that no one else has?

This raises a real good point. If the prez is illegal. Then all of his orders would be illegal and the soldiers would not be covered. This needs to be cleared up and it would be easy to do so if he is actually legit.

If the President is found, through proper proceedings, to have been inelligible for the office for which he won election for, it would also mean every law he signed is also illegal, and unconstitutional. Every action taken since he took office, would have been illegal. Every executive order, illegal. Every treaty negotiated, of no effect. And his party will have the lock on the corruption tag for at least a generation.

There have been multiple lawsuits on the issue of his birth certificate. Some are still pending, and have not been summarily dismissed on some technicality. It simmers right now.

Barak Obama could clear it up very fast - by releasing the legal copy declaring him of natural birth. He has not, and will not...not at least by tonight.

Then there is the citizenship issue of Indonesia. Participation in the activites Obama is reported to have engaged in while a child there would have meant a defacto renouncing of all US citizenship, as Indonesia does not recognize dual citizenship with the US.

We will wait and see. If his approval numbers keep going south, the issue may be brought to a head by his own party...

But then, isn't he already too big to fail???

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

When his policies continue to cause our country harm .... the people will rise up. He is not too big to fail. People are getting wise to him.

I believe in Hematology.

We need to get on this and save America from much grief.

Good Post Timewarp. Thanks.

I believe in Hematology.

We need to get on this and save America from much grief.

Good Post Timewarp. Thanks.

Don't say that,couldn't we end up with Nancy Pelosi then

Hopefully they would require a redo of the election or accept those who got second place ... IOWs Palin/McCain.

I believe in Hematology.

And you are right about Joe Biden. He would not qualify due to his lack of ability.

I believe in Hematology.

HEY REDWOOD

if OBAMA would have to leave office they would

just go down the line of Vice President then speaker

of the House and so on

they would not give it the other party....

and the Speaker of the House scares me more than OBAMA

True, But I highly doubt the American public would follow her as easily. She has no charisma that I can detect.

• Administrators

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Regardless of the truth of this,how can Obama cave in to one that challenges his word? What does he do if others challenge

the orders to deploy to Afghanistan on the same grounds

HEY TIMEWARP

WELL that was a very informative report

and about the 1 million dollars that OBAMA

used to cover this up

dgrimm60

Yes. Isn't this story amazing.

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Cook was a reservist volunteering for active duty and as such could have requested the active duty orders to which he volunteered be revoked at any time up to deployment. He didn't even need to file a lawsuit to avoid going. As he had already been involved in a previous birther lawsuit, this was just a set-up to press another bogus lawsuit. I guess the army just interpreted his lawsuit as a permissible request to revoke his voluntary orders.

And by the way, he just got fired from his real job working for a DOD contractor. I guess the army post where he worked didn't want a loose cannon on the base.

http://www.newshounds.us/2009/07/16/fox_..._its_a_hoax.php

http://www.ocweekly.com/2009-06-18/news/orly-taitz/

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Cook was a reservist volunteering for active duty and as such could have requested the active duty orders to which he volunteered be revoked at any time up to deployment. He didn't even need to file a lawsuit to avoid going. As he had already been involved in a previous birther lawsuit, this was just a set-up to press another bogus lawsuit. I guess the army just interpreted his lawsuit as a permissible request to revoke his voluntary orders.

And by the way, he just got fired from his real job working for a DOD contractor. I guess the army post where he worked didn't want a loose cannon on the base.

http://www.newshounds.us/2009/07/16/fox_..._its_a_hoax.php

http://www.ocweekly.com/2009-06-18/news/orly-taitz/

What does his firing have to do with this issue?

As you say you guess.............

I guess the army just interpreted his lawsuit as a permissible request to revoke his voluntary orders.

Why the reports of the enormous amounts of money spent battling this?

I don't know where he was born. His making an issue out of what he claims is a non-issue doesn't fit his "most transparent" administration.

If I remember right his reluctance to be forth coming is what raised suspicions to begin with.

When the army or Obama withdrew the order someone should have had brains enough to explain it.

I have no idea if Obama lied. Even if he did I am not sure Obama groupie's would care.

HEY TIMEWARP

WELL that was a very informative report

and about the 1 million dollars that OBAMA

used to cover this up

dgrimm60

Well ... not only does Obama have the money for a cover up but he has a lot of 'big wigs' in his control.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Interesting link, and as I have said before, what this guy is doing is bogus, in my opinion.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Here is something for all you Obama disciples to chew on and explain:

This issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York, Jakarta, and Karachi?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later? And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York, Jakarta, and Karachi, what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers.

It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?

A: Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U..S. Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesian passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?

A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport. If he was traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he was traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008. Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

Count me in as one of those inquiring minds who'd at least like to know the answers to these easily answered (by Obama) questions.

Thanks. Good Post Timewarp.

I believe in Hematology.