ClubAdventist is back!

Some updates and some more requests....

Liz

First off I am really ready to start 2010 as 2009 has been a little rough.

They charged my niece with manslaughter, it goes up before the grand jury sometime this month--we don't have an exact date. The Sheriff said he truely believed it was self defense, we just hope the grand jury does too. She is back home living with my brother and she "appears" to be doing well under the circumstances.

My mom was diagnosed with skin cancer, and she had it removed yesterday--lots of labs were taken to make sure they got it all. My dad also has skin cancer and has to have any new growths removed immediately. But as long as they stay on top of things this should be alright.

And lastly they are testing my daughter for Celiac, and if that comes back negative then they will test her for Crohn's disease. She has been sick for a very long time and I am so ready to find out why, so that we can start helping her feel better.

I think that is enough for now. Thank you.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I've been praying for you and your family. Life IS tough in this sinful world. I think the Devil is more and more active. No matter what .... we have to look to Jesus.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Liz I second what Redwood has so nicely put, and will continue to pray.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 1 month later...

Update:

The grand jury still hasn't heard my neice's case. Until they do, she can't go to back to her job. Please pray that they will hear it in Oct. The man's family came to collect his things, and spoke to my neice. They told her that they had been waiting by the phone for just such a call as they had received. They said that he was bi-polar and had stopped taking his meds. We have no idea why they didn't tell my neice, she didn't even know he was supposed to be taking meds, until she went through his things and found all the pill bottles. The mother said she felt it was her fault for not doing enough to keep her son medicated. My neice wished she had known so that maybe she could have helped him get back into treatment. Just really sad all the way around.

My little girl will be having a small bowel series done tomorrow. The colonoscopy came back fine, but the endoscopy reveiled, two stomach ulcers, a hernia and an adult size case of gastric reflux. The doctor said that peices of the puzzle are still missing. So please pray that we will finally have the complete picture after tomorrow.

Thank ya'll for all ya'll's prayers--they are coveted.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

Liz, you are a bulwark to everyone! Yes, I'll remember you, for sure!

Your poor daughter! I hope that you can, as you've said, get the complete picture and then they can begin some effective treatment.

Please let us know!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Will continue to pray Liz.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}