ClubAdventist is back!

Mandatory flu vacinations this autumn... or prison?

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27275

Quote:
The World Health Organization (WHO) after changing the definition to fit current conditions, declared a "Level 6" pandemic in mid-June, 2009. The CDC and WHO are now predicting that the H1N1 "Swine Flu" will be back this fall in a new and deadly form.

They also say that a new vaccine will be ready for deployment at the very time when the H1N1 Pandemic virus circulates around the globe and are proposing universal (mandatory) vaccination, starting with our most vulnerable: the very young and the very old. At the July 9, 2009 "flu summit," the President stated: "We want to make sure that we are not promoting panic... the most important thing ...is to make sure that state and local officials prepare now to implement a vaccination program in the fall..."

You Could be Jailed for Refusing Swine Flu and Regular Flu Vaccinations

The United States Emergency Medical Powers Acts and Federal legislation, including the Patriot Acts I, II and III, BARDA and others provide for mandatory vaccination or drugging. No exemptions (religious or otherwise) are provided. Those who refuse will be classified as felons at the State level, subject to immediate incarceration and quarantine of indefinite length in jails or other facilities reserved for such "vaccine refusers." In a frightening "Big Lie" propaganda move, those who doubt the effectiveness of unproven, uninsurable vaccines are being called " Vaccine Resisters" and being equated to a new form of "terrorism."

Those who refuse at the Federal level will be subject to immediate incarceration and quarantine of indefinite length, probably in FEMA camps set up across the US.

That means that untested, potentially lethal vaccines and dangerous drugs like Tamiflu could be forced upon people who do not wish them and who would face incarceration or worse if they choose not to accept them. The CDC has said that there would be no exemptions and that there would be "a certain amount of human wastage".

(more online)

• Members

Very interesting article!

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

This new version of the swine flu has been tested against the blood of the 1918 flu pandemic that killed 2 million americans in 1918. It had a anti body reaction which means the swine flue is related to the 1918 flu and has many of the same proteins the deadly 1918 flue had. This fact is raising alarms about this flu.

On the other hand there is evidence that taking the swine flue vaccine for kids raises the risks for a reaction that damages the kids brain functions.

So what to do. It is a choice of evils. Which is the greater evil. Millions possibly dead from the flu or a few hundred possible kids who are brain damaged from the flu shot.

riverside.gif Riverside CA

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27275

After the first hype ,closing schools and camps I don't think there will be scores of people jumping willingly on this bandwagon

Be interesting to see if it is made mandatory.

It has to be made a crisis of monumental proportions or they might have a little rebellion on their hands

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

This new version of the swine flu has been tested against the blood of the 1918 flu pandemic that killed 2 million americans in 1918. It had a anti body reaction which means the swine flue is related to the 1918 flu and has many of the same proteins the deadly 1918 flue had. This fact is raising alarms about this flu.

On the other hand there is evidence that taking the swine flue vaccine for kids raises the risks for a reaction that damages the kids brain functions.

So what to do. It is a choice of evils. Which is the greater evil. Millions possibly dead from the flu or a few hundred possible kids who are brain damaged from the flu shot.

I would seriously critique that science, CyberGuy.

The H1N1 swine flu virus has only partial components of the Spanish flu variant of Human influenza (also known as H1N1). It appears the parts regulating extreme virulence and contagion got replaced to the swine and avian genetic components.

Hence, the mildness of the strain as it played out in real time, real world scenarios.

Regular and more prevalent versions of true human influenzas infected and killed more people than this version of the swine flu could ever dream of (if it could dream...).

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

I had Gillian beret syndrome so I can't get the flu shot.

If it is possible for this to become mandatory,your wife and children would have to have it.

The logistics of this would be huge.

I know several that could not have it for medical reasons so they could conceivably spread it.

If this can be mandatory with penalties for non-compliance

we are already on our way to a world of hurt.Many don't seem to think can happen now,with Obama or for years

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

If we make an excuse for Guillain-Barré .... then who else will we make excuses for.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

If we make an excuse for Guillain-Barré .... then who else will we make excuses for.

Don't know. My SIL will be one that can't or shouldn't have it.

I guess I am interested in how they think mandatory medical will go over in the US. Or maybe we have gone down the path far enough that it will

I'm afraid that Obama will be after all of us.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

There is an established list already of those who cannot get the flu vaccine. When I went to get my vaccination to go to Africa the travel nurse called the CDC to do a risk assessment for the yellow fever vaccine. They decided to go ahead and give me the vaccine.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity