ClubAdventist is back!

Obama Delays Budget Update

It would seem that an understandably erroneous assumption since the Republican strategy during the Bush era was that you if you believed in Bush, voted for him or supported him that you had to support and defend to the death everything he did - 100%.

From that all or nothing mindset it is hard for some to believe that one can support the President and still disagree with some of the things he does.

I know you didn't respond to me but just so you know

Sorry,I didn't support or defend everything Bush did. I voted for him and am glad I did after 9/11. That didn't make him right in everything. Or that some things should not have been done

I certainly would not have defended or supported a bill of this size when he didn't know himself what was in it.

Obama is the one that promised the most transparent administration ever. Bills would be posted for a period of five days . Starting with the stimulus that has been a lie.

While the claim is that this is not what is supported it is. This is the bill we will have or a very close second.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman