ClubAdventist is back!

The White Rodney King

Someone sent me a link to this You Tube video, called,

When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

The Narrow Way Ministires

5464 State Road

Kingsville, OH 44048

choose_the_narrow_way@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

My hsband and I have scheduled a Tea Party for the last week in October, and James Manning has agreed to come speak! I found out recently, he is a Sabbath keeper, also....

When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

The Narrow Way Ministires

5464 State Road

Kingsville, OH 44048

choose_the_narrow_way@yahoo.com

Yow!!!

Pretty hard-hitting, and spot on. Remarkable in that again, both the current leadership and the "opposition" that enables are both called out on the carpet by this man. Let's hope the purple shirts don't lock him away for "inciting riots"...

Uprising? All for it today.

Riots and violence in the streets? Here's to hoping the uprising doesn't have to condone it.

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Moderators

Any fool can tear down. It takes a strong man with high principles to stand up to the crowd and work to build up -- to build up the country, build up the economic base, build up the education of our youth.

Be careful what you set your mind on... you'll be held legally liable for the outcome.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Is this man a fool?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

I agree 100%. I was looking for clarification on the use of the word fool.

If this man is what the liberal's want to believe he is maybe a liberal or two could answer.

President Obama says that 18,000(I think that was the number) people a day die without insurance. Regardless if the number is accurate,why would this compassionate,caring,highly intelligent man wait to implement remedies to prevent this as quickly as possible? Why would we wait on some of this for 3-4 years?

I just listened again to Obama saying he can cut medicare by hundreds of billions of dollars to pay for this. HOW???

Why not cut that now as it is bankrupting medicare and could be used for the small number of chronically insured.

Do we need to wait for 3-4 years for new laws before we save the lives that Obama says are lost every day without insurance?

With those that reject buying insurance and ruling out the illegal immigrants(big joke)it leaves a small number (10-15 million) Why not take care of them with the 500 billion dollars of waste in medicare? That is quite a number of deaths in 3-4 years that Obama is comfortable with.

Can someone explain how public option increases competition.

One runs a business for profit and pays for medical care,the other does not have to worry about the bottom line. They just keep raping their source.. How does this work again?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Any fool can tear down. It takes a strong man with high principles to stand up to the crowd and work to build up -- to build up the country, build up the economic base, build up the education of our youth.

Be careful what you set your mind on... you'll be held legally liable for the outcome.

That seems to be happening in the US right now - lots of tearing down of the economy , with no plan or policy to build anything remotely as prosperous as what the US has enjoyed since the end of WW2.

You would be hard pressed to prove to me where Obama has rebuilt the economy back to what you would say Bush left it (in fact, it has gotten worse under Obama's policies), or that he is bulding an alternate economic infrastructure to replace that which he is destroying at such a rapid pace.

There is no real, meaningful action being taken to rebuild what has been lost - only a transfer of what is left to "rightful owners", whatever that means.

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Moderators

I agree 100%. I was looking for clarification on the use of the word fool.

Matt 23:17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

Who said this? Is he going to hell?

You may want to study the text in Matthew a little closer to get the meaning.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

Is this man a fool?

Prov 29:11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards. H3684

Prov 29:20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him

Prov 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Prov 27:3 A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool’s wrath is heavier than them both.

Prov 26:7 The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

Prov 26:8 As he that bindeth a stone in a sling, so is he that giveth honour to a fool

Prov 20:3 It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein