ClubAdventist is back!

Gerald Celente Predicts Economic Armageddon by 2012

This man is known as the foremost economic forecaster in the world.

When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

The Narrow Way Ministires

5464 State Road

Kingsville, OH 44048

choose_the_narrow_way@yahoo.com

Surely you jest!!!!!

Biden said a couple of weeks ago that they had misjudged the deepness of the recession. We needed to write more checks on that non-sufficient checking account. That a little more red would shore it right up.

Of course he really didn't have a clue about what he was saying as Obama pointed out.

We are coming out of the recession and will have a jobless recovery,whatever that is. Must be government speak for the government taking more from the taxpayer or printing more money.

We have at least 90% of the stimulus money unspent,the economy will be soaring when they get around to spending it.

If it only took 10% of that massive debt load the country took on why did we need to go into debt for the 90%??

We are all getting new cars now and taking out loans many cannot afford so what is the problem. Looks as if the country is on the right track under Obama.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Wow... Even though this is pretty much what I believed already, it still gives me chills to see this video. We as SDAs know where all this is leading and we should be getting our spiritual house in order. God help us.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree Richard, I believe God is holding back the tide, just waiting a little longer for His people to get ready...the world is ready, it doesn't need to be any worse.....but Jesus isn't going to wait for ever! If we don't get ourselves together soon, He'll find others who will....

When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

5464 State Road

Kingsville, OH 44048

• Members

I do believe that things are going to get worse, but not in Celente's time table but God's. Besides we should always be ready for our Saviour to come. Not sure how I like that term "God is waiting for us to get ready." Because if that's the case we'll be here a long time than. I've always believed that he has set a date and that is when he'll be coming.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• 3 weeks later...

Well PK, we are told,

Quote:
So, I understand that to be saying, the until He has a people who have perfectly reproduced His character in their own lives, He will not becoming back. He is n't going to wait forever, that is for sure.....if we don't, as Adventists, step up to the plate, He'll find others who will.

Quote:
The Lord Jesus will always have a chosen people to serve Him. When the Jewish people rejected Christ, the Prince of life, He took from them the kingdom of God and gave it unto the Gentiles. God will continue to work on this principle with every branch of His work. {LDE 59.1}

When a church proves unfaithful to the word of the Lord, whatever their position may be, however high and sacred their calling, the Lord can no longer work with them. Others are then chosen to bear important responsibilities. But, if these in turn do not purify their lives from every wrong action, if they do not establish pure and holy principles in all their borders, then the Lord will grievously afflict and humble them and, unless they repent, will remove them from their place and make them a reproach.--14MR 102 (1903). {LDE 59.2}

5464 State Road

Kingsville, OH 44048

It is up to God as to when He wants to do that. It has nothing to do with the requirements of Salvation which are the same yesterday and forever. (The blood of Jesus ... NOT what He does in our individual lives ... IOWs... Works.)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.