ClubAdventist is back!

Mom Jeans

Dr. Shane

I didn't intend for this thread to be just about women. Mom jeans on guys are loose jeans, I guess. I use to think they were the kind that hung down and showed the guy's underwear but if Obama was wearing mon's jeans, I didn't see his underwear.

That's OK Shane. You aren't the one who was posting the disgusting pictures, so I wasn't really talking to you so much as to the ones who were.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

DGrimm, I wasn't referring to teens showing underpants. I am talking about adult males who have their pants way too low in the back, and showing something OTHER THAN underpants. That is way more disgusting than "muffin tops."

Fat Christians are people too. How mean spirited.

I assume you were teasing. If you haven't figured it out already, I am not talking about fat people.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis