True-believer

World Events & Big Questions for God:

Sabbath 22/8/09

At Christian Family Centre

183 Frederick Rd, Seaton SA 5023

9:30am—Speaker: Pastor Garry Hodgkin

Theme: “Does it matter what I believe?”

11:15am—Speaker: Pastor David McKibben

Theme: “What do you think of Atheists, Evolutionists, Agnostics, Catholics and Adventists?”

Luke 4:19

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

• Members

Sounds like an interesting sermons. Like dgrimm will be praying, but I guess after the fact now, since you already had the meetings. :) Hope all went according to Gods will True-believer.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Which guy Richard? The speakers or True-believer? My question would be. does it matter?

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

I'll let True-believer let us know if they are SDAs or not. There names sound familiar but am not sure. I don't mind listening to somebody that is controversal, because if he doesn't point me to the Bible than I won't be influenced anyway. So when I say does it matter, I don't mean it in a bad way.

pk

phkrause

• Members

HaHa, your right, I was looking at it as being yesterday. That's for the headsup. I forget that other countries do things backwards. :)

pk

phkrause

• Members

Thanks dgrimm.

pk

phkrause

Is this guy SDA?

Yes, it is a SDA Regional Meeting, but I have purposely left out the word "SDA" from the invitation so I can hand it to all my NON-sda friends and family and my mother.

I am officially NOT an SDA-Chistian yet, but since the Regional Meeting is being held in a NON-sda church building I feel it is the perfect time to invite all and everyone that I know to this pentecostal building on Saturday (Sabbath) to hear these awesome SDA Pastors and Speakers from the Australian/South Pacific Conference Office.

I feel this is the way that God wants me to introduce my family, mother and friends to the SDA Church. And also it will take the pressure from my mother off my back.

Which guy Richard? The speakers or True-believer? My question would be. does it matter?

pk

I answered the question in the above post.

HaHa, your right, I was looking at it as being yesterday. That's for the headsup. I forget that other countries do things backwards. :)

pk

Who are you calling backwards pkrause???

Australia is IN FRONT of you Americans.........

According to the stats, America is The Backward Country, being way behind us in time.

By the way according to our time we are in the FUTURE, WHILE YOU AMERICANS are stuck in the PAST.

rollingsmileLOLexcited

pillowfightthatsfunny

hahahaha hehehehe hohohoh hahhaha hehhhe hohooh heheh haaha

Australia is The Best and the MOST ADVANCE AND IN THE FUTURE COUNTRY EVER.

America---stuck in the past.

While its Monday night here it is still Sunday over there.

hehehehehe hahahaha hohohohohoh hahahah hehhehhehe.

• Members

Good one True-believer. But I'm with dgrimm as far as who's the best. haheho

I guess its all on who's looking at it. :)

pk

phkrause