ClubAdventist is back!

Marraige ending prayers needed

Barbara

i have not been here for a verylong time.. my Marrage of 12 years is ending and am stuggling alot right now with worry.. i have no job since. i am scared to deeath . we tried counceling but he really didn't want to I need prayers and friend to get thougth this. the worry is atarting to make me sick and I pray and it fades for a bit and then it come rusahing back

my girls and I need your paryers...

Barbara

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

• Members

Yes barbara will put you on our pray list. Sorry to hear this, very sad, but don't give up. Always remember that God loves you.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

((((Barbara)))) and prayers coming your way. So sorry to hear this.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

Barbara!! I was just thinking of you today!

You have many friends here. We will pray for you. Email me when you need to, I'm at the same address.

Many of us have gone down this road you are traveling now. Please keep us updated!

((((( Barbara )))))

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Barbara, I was reading dgrimm reply and that reminded me of that article in NG magazine about why adventist live longer than others. One of the thing sin the article stated that our support system, the church family was a big factor. So I know you mentioned that you had already gone to see a counsilor. But like dgrimm mentioned its also important to have family, friends and church to help too.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Barbara, what kind of counselor did you see, and what did you resolve in counseling?

Why is the marriage failing, in your opinion?

Gerry & Nancy Wagoner

gcwagoner@earthlink.net

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Administrators

More hugs for Barbara ((((((( Barbara & her girls )))))))

Dear Father, you know Barbara's needs right now. Her heart is breaking and she needs to look after her children. Oh, Lord, we pray for strength for the day for Barbara, one day at a time. Please help her know what to do next.

I pray also, Lord, that You place kind people, people who love You, in her path, that she may feel like You are right there with human hands for her.

In Jesus' name we pray- Amen!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

Barbara, I'm praying for you right now.

In addition to the prayers of your friends, however, the first thing you need is a good attorney. You can't go through this alone. The attorney fees will have to be paid somehow, but remember that you own half of everything [even if hubby thinks otherwise]. So get a referral from somebody who's been through this before, and get yourself into that attorney's office pronto. Don't let any time get wasted. Bank accounts and property tend to disappear during times when the parties are living separately. Hurry!

You'll get an order for child support and spousal support, which is extremely important now during the period when you're beginning to take control of your life for yourself.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Praying for you Barbara.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

more prayers... was going to have him move out but he has greeted to move into our room which has an outside entreance so we can still parent the girls togther. it would be his area and his alone. but we would still be a family and who know get to know each other again and find what we have lost.. just keep praying there is still hope...

Barbara... it is clear we feel your pain.

I pray and hope things will get fixed.. remember there are several here that know that pain.

I trust you will be follow what JeannieB said, act soon, act today..

Courage

Stan

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

The problem in marriage, Barbara, is the unresolved issues that both partners bring into the relationship. After 10-12 years, these issues become large barriers, and a couple cannot connect emotionally.

Divorce doesn't resolve these issues, it simply puts a layer (garment) of violence & pain around our life (Malachi 2:16; Psalms 73:6).

I am amazed how God can change a life.

I am amazed how sin binds and destroys people.

I am amazed how accurate the Bible is to provide answers to the problems we face.

My wife & I weren't born knowing how to do marriage correctly, and there were times when we did it wrong. God, in His goodness humbled us and showed us how to resolve issues and to stay connected emotionally. That makes for a fun marriage.

Gerry Wagoner

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Members

Will continue to pray barbara, may the Lord also continue to bless.

pk

phkrause

today is a better day then Sunday and Yesterday ... got to keep moving forward for my girls... worries are at bay for now..

• Members

Praise the Lord, but will still be praying.

pk

phkrause

• Administrators

Praise the Lord for some days that are better than others!!

Barbara, we will keep praying and we are here for you!

Praise God for hope.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Two good books to read are "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman and "Your Love Path" by Joe Beam. Having a good same-sex friend you can confide in helps a lot too. She doesn't need to be a counselor, just someone to listen. Go out to lunch together or take your kids to park together. That type of emotional support is very helpful.

I pary that God will intervene and save your marriage. And if that doesn't happen, I pray that He will heal your wounds. Like Jeanine said, I would watch the financial assets. If money starts disappearing, you need to deal with that situation immediately.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

thing are going okay almost have everything out of the bedroom. hopeful he can move his computer and stuff into the bedroom over the weekend so I can set up the other bed... this small seperation i think will be good since it has been hard for us to sleep in the same bed for a while.. we will work together on bills and he twill take over paying them.. once i have a job the money I make will go toward my bills and the kids shcooling as well.. hopeful in time we can talk easier to each other and for the kids sake learn to love each other once more..

• Administrators

Barbara, you are ahead of many other couples! At least he is still in the house, which will be nice for the girls, although tension will be felt by them as well.

We'll keep praying!!

(((( Barbara ))))

• Members

Same here.

pk

phkrause

How are things going Barbara? Still praying ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Ditto.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis