ClubAdventist is back!

Treads not shown in Active Topic

I have hacked the system so that posts in here do not show up in the Active Topics.

So you must come here to see all the idiotic and toxic comments.

That is just how it is going to be, it is an embarrassment to this forum.

I would be happy to start an entirely new forum for adventist to discuss these matters, I just do not want it to be part of Club Adventist.

Provide a suggested domain name, and I will buy it, install it, provide the server for it etc etc.

Name your admins...

Some of the toxic folks here are about to be "voted off the island."

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Were the threads here visible in the Active Topics menu to people that did not have access to this forum? I thought only people with access to this section would see the threads in the Active Topics menu.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Administrators

It's about time...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Maybe we should do the same for the theology forum. I find it to be very toxic. Politics .... I can just laugh off and say to each his or her own. But with scripture .... I have much more sensibilities and it is an embarrassment to see so much legalism on this forum.

So what about a "Legalist Forum". That way I wouldn't have to read all the garbage.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Maybe we should do the same for the theology forum. I find it to be very toxic. Politics .... I can just laugh off and say to each his or her own. But with scripture .... I have much more sensibilities and it is an embarrassment to see so much legalism on this forum.

So what about a "Legalist Forum". That way I wouldn't have to read all the garbage.

You don't have to read it now.

I have hacked the system so that posts in here do not show up in the Active Topics.

So you must come here to see all the idiotic and toxic comments.

That is just how it is going to be, it is an embarrassment to this forum.

I would be happy to start an entirely new forum for adventist to discuss these matters, I just do not want it to be part of Club Adventist.

Provide a suggested domain name, and I will buy it, install it, provide the server for it etc etc.

Name your admins...

Some of the toxic folks here are about to be "voted off the island."

Politics and Religion. Those two topics are responsible for most wars on this planet. Is it any wonder it creates heated discussion on this forum as well. I do not think it wise to try to suppress debate just because you do not agree with the people you think to ban from the forum.

riverside.gif Riverside CA