ClubAdventist is back!

Awed by Single-Payer Logic

What would make sense is if more people actually researched what is in this bill.

None of you can argue or promote Obama's plan because he has none. He can take whatever side sounds good at any given moment.

He doesn't know what is in President Pelosi's bill. You don't know what is in Obama's bill but support it anyway. How can you support something that doesn't exist.

How can Obama assure you when he doesn't know what is in Pelosi's bill?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quote:
Progressives tend to understand this stuff, but many conservatives won't trust such logic, especially in the abstract, which is how most Dems have been communicating. But Weiner, aware that if you can't visualize something it ain't going to stick, argued with a specific, familiar visual--that of a successful, supercapitalist, and, as Mika might say, "real American" company. And suddenly, as the mote dropped from the MJ crew's eyes, Weiner went from "scaring American citizens," in Joe's words, to instant celeb.

We should be so lucky as to have the DEMs,Obama and his groupies keep up the patronizing,elitist,demanding,degrading remarks concerning any mere mortal that dares to oppose Obama.

You are the best help we have.

Your "leader" hasn't shared with you yet that the opposition in a large part is coming from Obama voters and supporters.

They are getting a little tired of being called stupid,unimportant,and shut up and go away.

They are doing the opposite

Jeanne and Tom Wetmore,

Do you know what this bill will entail? Have you seen a copy of a bill that could be classified as Obama's bill?

Would you as an attorney advise any client of yours to accept and sign any contract that has the contract holder saying"I don't know what is in the contract" I have not read the existing bill by Nancy Pelosi" but trust me you will like it when I am done.

This is exactly what you are promoting here. You can't know Obama's intent and what form it will take. He doesn't have one and has not read Nancy Pelosi's.

His only answers and explanation are to mock,ridicule and speak in generalities.

He cannot get into specifics. He cannot say this is what will happen.

No one of the dems and liberal's can do anything except ridicule those that oppose our earthly messiah. Talk about drinking the kool aid

Why do we pay for car insurance? They don't repair automobiles, or provide hospital care for accident victims?

Why do we pay for life insurance? They don't bring people to life?

The 'stunning' logic of Weiner is simply vacuous.

We pay for insurance of all kinds because it spreads the risk. Insurance companies make a profit because they provide a service.

If single payer is so good, why not adopt it for car insurance and life insurance as well?

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Why do we pay for car insurance? They don't repair automobiles, or provide hospital care for accident victims?

Why do we pay for life insurance? They don't bring people to life?

The 'stunning' logic of Weiner is simply vacuous.

We pay for insurance of all kinds because it spreads the risk. Insurance companies make a profit because they provide a service.

If single payer is so good, why not adopt it for car insurance and life insurance as well?

What is stunning to me is the number of people that back this and they don't have a clue. It is only necessary that "the great one" has spoken

The assinine statement that the insurance company does not perform medical procedures is almost laughable. I wonder if the author went to college to learn to be this stupid or if he was born mentally handicapped.

If any attorney said "I don't know what is in the contract" "I haven't read it" "I can't tell you what will be in the contract" but sign here.

And these are the same people that demean and ridicule those that don't want to sign the dotted line of a blank contract