ClubAdventist is back!

Heard Any New Jokes about Chaapaquiddick Lately

Asks Ted Kennedy. What a guy,good he can find humor in anything,wonder if her parents share the same jokes..

And someone called this a man that is a class act

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...paquiddick.html

Real Clear Politics Video

The Latest Politics, News & Election Videos

August 28, 2009

NYT Mag's Ed Klein: Kennedy Used to Ask People, "Have You Heard Any New Jokes About Chappaquiddick?"

New York Times Magazine's Ed Klein: "I don’t know if you know this or not, but one of his favorite topics of humor was indeed Chappaquiddick itself. And he would ask people, “have you heard any new jokes about Chappaquiddick?” That is just the most amazing thing. It’s not that he didn’t feel remorse about the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, but that he still always saw the other side of everything and the ridiculous side of things, too."

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

What a guy!

What kind of person would be responsible for a young woman's death and find humor in his actions?

OTOH what kind of a person is Ed Klein that he would repeat something publically that would hurt her parents so?

Two mean without an ounce of compassion and for Ted Kennedy a man without remorse

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quote:

And someone called this a man that is a class act

Yes, and I also think King David was a class act as well.

There was a big difference between the two men if I recall.

David repented I believe and there is nothing to indicate that Ted Kennedy did. His private repentance between Kennedy and God

is one thing. Publically harming and and ridiculing those you have harmed should be acknowledged publically. As in the waitress sandwich.

David causing the death of another,did not tell jokes about it.

He did not tell jokes about the women and families harmed because of his actions.

Nor was there anything said here until Neil made it an issue.

"there buster" simply reminded and suggested that maybe the woman that died as a result of Kennedy's actions be remembered as well.

• Members

I think that every time that I saw or heard Ted's name I thought about Mary Jo. I believe that each person that heard about that incident remembers. And until I actually see where or when he has made this kind of joke's, I for one will not believe video that showed absolutely no proof of this. Not one other news source or person, not even Hannity, who would have run with this each and every day, but from what I can see, nothing has been said about this. Don't get me wrong if it is true than I'll be the first to apologises. And I'm with Stan, having lived here in NE for the last 36 years and hearing the many stories of what this man has done for people, I've never cared for him but I have to give credit where credit is due, he was a class act.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}