ClubAdventist is back!

Obama Bags More Terrorists Than Bush

ABC News Exclusive: National Security Ad...n Than Bush Did

Responding to criticism from former Vice President Cheney that President Obama is making the nation more vulnerable to terrorism, the president’s National Security Adviser, Gen. Jim Jones (Ret.), told ABC News in an exclusive interview that actually the reverse is true: President Obama’s greater success with international relations has meant more terrorists put out of commission.

“This type of radical fundamentalism or terrorism is a threat not only to the United States but to the global community,” Jones said. “The world is coming together on this matter now that President Obama has taken the leadership on it and is approaching it in a slightly different way – actually a radically different way – to discuss things with other rulers to enhance the working relationships with law enforcement agencies – both national and international."

Jones said that “we are seeing results that indicate more captures, more deaths of radical leaders and a kind of a global coming-together by the fact that this is a threat to not only the United States but to the world at-large and the world is moving toward doing something about it.”

The former Marine General didn't provide any specific numbers to back up his claim, but he said “there is an increasing trend and I think we seen that in different parts of the world over the last few months for sure.” He added that he was not “making a tally sheet saying we are killing more people, capturing more people than they did -- that is not the issue.”

[text from link]

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

I find it a very good report but not an interesting one at all, not just one or two former Navy Seals have indicated that this would be the case.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

I find it a very good report but not an interesting one at all, not just one or two former Navy Seals have indicated that this would be the case.

pk

I am waiting for the war protesters and their concern for casualties. Why are they okay with a surge in Afghanistan and were very vocal against in Iraq.

Are the additional troops and their safety less than the guys in Iraq? How about the civilians that die? Is it okay now?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Administrators

Well, no sooner said than done... THe well known "liberal" peace-nik George Will has called for us to Get Out Of Afghanistan

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

With the policies and direction of Obama's leadership ... it is no wonder that some are calling for a stop to it. We are having record deaths and his plan is not working.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

With the policies and direction of Obama's leadership ... it is no wonder that some are calling for a stop to it. We are having record deaths and his plan is not working.

I wasn't referring to those like George Will.

I was referring to those here that would wring their hands pretty regularly over the involvement in Iraq,the civilians that have been killed and the loss of the troops of ours and that of our allies. The lack of a exit strategy and a clear goal,

The cult like following of Cindy Sheehan by the media and now have pretty much told her to get over it already.

Obama was against the surge in Iraq both before it took place and after when it was successful. So why is he so willing now.

Seems all is fine now with almost exact same issues.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Members

Not defending or anything like that, but the difference with Iraq and Afganistan is that the Afgan's asked us to help, obviously Iraq never asked for us to invade. But now that we've started pulling out and there supposed security is falling apart, I heard that there asking for our help. Not sure how accurate that is, but that's what I heard. Now that we've increased our forces in Afganistan, of course the death rate is going to go up, not sure why that is very supprising. That's exactly what happen in Vietnam. Besides as we started to get more forceful in Iraq all the taliban, alqueda, etc. all went to, where else?, but Afganistan. And on top of that there right next to Pakistan, where most of the insurgesance (sp) are hiding. My thing is, if we are interested in winning we need to get more aggressive and stop playing patting cake.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60