ClubAdventist is back!

Who was ...

Woody

• Members

Redwood if you have the SDA Bible commentary, look in the Bible Dictionary, Volume 8, pg. 806, bottom left. Its rather long to write it. Not sure if that's what your looking for?

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Members

Here is a follow up of my post, I've added a few text Redwood.

1-1 Chronicles 15:24-26 (New American Standard Bible)

24Shebaniah, Joshaphat, Nethanel, Amasai, Zechariah, Benaiah and Eliezer, the priests, (A)blew the trumpets before the ark of God. Obed-edom and Jehiah also were gatekeepers for the ark.

25(B)So it was David, with the elders of Israel and the captains over thousands, who went to bring up the ark of the covenant of the LORD from ©the house of Obed-edom with joy.

26Because God was helping the Levites who were carrying the ark of the covenant of the LORD, they sacrificed (D)seven bulls and seven rams.

2-1 Chronicles 15:18 (New American Standard Bible)

18and with them their relatives of the second rank, Zechariah, Ben, Jaaziel, Shemiramoth, Jehiel, Unni, Eliab, Benaiah, Maaseiah, Mattithiah, Eliphelehu, Mikneiah, Obed-edom and Jeiel, the gatekeepers.

3-2 Chronicles 25:24 (New American Standard Bible)

24He took all the gold and silver and all the utensils which were found in the house of God with (A)Obed-edom, and the treasures of the king's house, the hostages also, and returned to Samaria.

Again Redwood if you have the SDA BC 10 volume set, see Vol 8, pg. 806

it tells you a great deal more.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Thank you all. This is very interesting. I had never heard of the name before.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.