ClubAdventist is back!

Embassy Gay Sex Scandel

WARNING: THIS IS SICK. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

Kabul U.S. Embassy Guard: Sexual Deviancy Required for Promotion

Private security guards at the U.S. Embassy in Kabul were pressured to participate in naked pool parties and perform sex acts to gain promotions or assignment to preferable shifts, according to one of 12 guards who have gone public with their complaints.

In an interview with ABC News for broadcast tonight on the "World News with Charles Gibson," the guard, a U.S. military veteran, said top supervisors of the ArmorGroup were not only aware of the "deviant sexual acts" but helped to organize them.

"It was mostly the young guys fresh from the military who were told they had to participate," said the guard, who talked on a phone hook-up arranged by the Project on Government Oversight, which first revealed photographs of the parties.

"They were not gay but they knew what it took to get promoted," said the guard, spoke on condition that ABC News not publish his name.

The State Department said it was investigating the allegations and the circumstances surrounding the photographs which show naked and barely clothed men fondling one another. The guard who spoke with ABC News said the drunken parties had been held regularly for at least a year and a half.

[TEXT FROM LINK]

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I think dgrimm I need a few more hints or clues. :):):):):)

pk

I am getting a little confused here. Isn't this usually where someone says "Thou shalt not judge"

Maybe they just need to relieve the tension and stress of war.

What is sick to us may just be a different lifestyle choice. If no one is harmed how is it the business of others?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

HEY BONNIE

WELL yes it could be said that different life styles

but when the top leaders plan this type of life style

for so called better treatment to me that is also sick

dgrimm60

I agree,it is sick,but who am I to judge. I am the staunch conservative(legalist).

Personally if this kind of garbage was done to pull a better shift or promotion I don't feel sorry for any of them. I can't imagine being willing to participate for more privileges or promotion.If they are old enough to be employed and in a place like Afghanistan they are old enough to have developed personal moral values.

These were not US soldiers.

I just get a little confused when moralizing and passing judgement as in "they are sick" is acceptable and when it is not

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

My sources say that the same US Guard, reported it to his supervisor, and that supervisor reported it to his supervisor...who was replaced....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

What I read about this is that the soldiers not only did it for perks and promotions, but also to avoid negative consequences or punishments for not doing it. It is very sick.

What I read about this is that the soldiers not only did it for perks and promotions, but also to avoid negative consequences or punishments for not doing it. It is very sick.

Of course it is sick.

These were contract employee's,not soldiers.