ClubAdventist is back!

Need prayer for raped girlfriend

Guest truthseeker007

Guest truthseeker007

My girlfriend was raped today by two masked men with a gun. I explicitly asked God yesterday to protect her but i am not going to walk in satan his trap by blaming God for this. In fact, i believe it will bring God and me closer to each other. Now i am terribly determined to destroy the works of the devil, or at least to counterfeit them.

I need your prayers, that the rapists who are still not caught by the police may die in their own wickedness. I know the bible says that you should overcome evil by good doing, but these kind of people rape that which is good. you shouldn t throw pearls to swine. Therefore i ask you for your prayers in all kind of ways, that the rapists may be punished and burn in hell!

I will gladly pray for God's healing in your girlfriend's and your lives, and that His will may be done regarding the perpetrators.

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

• Moderators

I will gladly pray for God's healing in your girlfriend's and your lives, and that His will may be done regarding the perpetrators.

I will join in this prayer.

Sorry for the action of two heathens. But, my prayers are for your girlfriend, that she will be able to rely on God to help heal the hurt that this unforgivable act has caused. That you will have the

strength to stand by her during this difficult time in her life.

Was she home when the attacked occurred? May the peace of the Lord be always with you.

Be Blessed.

Guest truthseeker007

she lives in a rough neighbourhood in Amsterdam, she was raped outside a couple hundred metres away from her house...i feel helpless i want to do something, but i cannot do anything..i feel so sad, i am so afraid to love again because in this world love causes pain...

• Members

truthseeker, you are still in my prays, will now add your girlfriend to the list. I'm very sad to hear this unfortunate news. I know how much you struggled in the past year or so that you've been posting here. I'm very glad to see that your not blaming God, you have grown very much since being here. I can tell that Satan is really on your case. Take care, and know that God loves you more than you can even imagine. Have a happy Sabbath.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Hi TS07. Praying for peace and healing to occur.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

My girlfriend was raped today by two masked men with a gun.

None who have not been through the same experience can possibly know how you feel nor how best to react to such outrage and no words are adequate save those expressed by Jesus to His own.

I will pray that God, Who is love, will fill your heart as well as your friend's, at this most horrendous moment, with Himself, that you may be able to endure in a manner that will not rob you or yours of the peace promised to all who depend upon our Peacemaker.

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

“...you believe in God, believe also in Me."

John 14:27,2 NKJV

Blessings! prayer :Jesusfish:

Lift Jesus up!!

Guest truthseeker007

Thanks for your sympathy. You all know i was long struggling with depressions and suicidal thoughts. My girlfriend took that away and i actually started to feel happy again. BUt now i am back where i started except i stay loyal to God. In no way i am blaming God for the misery in my life, if i would do that i would just play satan his game. I believe that evil spirits encourage people to do bad stuff and i know that Satan wants me to die and doubt about the integrity of God. But he failed, in fact today i am going to write down the structure of my book |"the luciferian comlot" with the undertitel of genesis 3;15. I have gathered all the information necessary to counterfeit his system of lies.

I gave up my girlfriend, i am saying to myself, why didn t she yell or run away, but even if there was nothing she could do i cannot take the pain. I grew up in a rough neighbourhood where people delight in sin, so many times my soul have been crushed. I rather stay alone and Jesus is my best friends. Next to Jesus you are the only friends i have. ..

Very sorry to hear this. I am glad that you are resisting the lie that God is to blame. May He bring healing to both of you and show you both how to forgive. I hope the two criminals are caught, in order to protect other women.

g

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Members

Stay strong in Jesus TS. If we have no else, we always know we have him.

pk

phkrause

I'm sorry to hear of the pain this young lady must be going through right now. I will pray for her. But I must ask, why you would give up your girlfriend--especially at such a time as this, when she needs you and Jesus the most??

• Members

I believe Aubrey if I'm not mistaken, and TS and let us know for sure, he gave her up a while ago. I think?

pk

phkrause

I pray for both TS and his girlfriend that God will heal them. The worst thing to do is isolate in pain. I hope you both get in contact with someone that can provide some counseling for healing.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Guest truthseeker007

Aubrey i wanted to give her up because when you love someone something always goes wrong and it just hurts too much. Then it is better to live isolated. However she started crying and stuff so for now we are still together, i don t know how to handle this situation. Tonight i couldn t sleep, i hope this night i will sleep better, i am so tired and mixed up right now...

• Members

TS you are your girlfriend need to seek out a good christian counselar like Olger has recommended.

pk

phkrause

• Administrators

TS- oh, how horrible! I pray that your girlfriend and you will be comforted by Jesus' hugs right now.

(((( TS & Girlfriend ))))

Satan doesn't care who he destroys. Some people get killed but others are left alive to suffer the effects of his workmanship.

I praise God for His promises that one day Satan and those who love his ways will be no more and they will no more wear out God's people. It is the meek who will inherit the earth.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Quote:
i wanted to give her up because when you love someone something always goes wrong

Don't be afraid to love someone and don't be afraid about the pain that love may cause you. Remember that Jesus loved us and it cost Him everything. It is better to have lost in love than to have never loved at all. I have loved people and had my heart torn out and put through the meat grinder. Given the opportunity to love the same people again and go through the same experience, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Truthseeker, thanks for answering my question. I know it really isn't any of my business at all, I just couldn't understand how someone with a heart as tender as yours could just abandon another in her time of need. (I see now, I was mistaken in what I thought you were saying--and I'm glad to have been mistaken.)

I will continue to pray for your friend, and for you as well.

And you're right--love does hurt sometimes. But love is always worth it. Always.

Truthseeker, thanks for being so open and sharing your story with us.

As, I said earlier this is a tragedy that I pray your friend will be able to put behind her someday. This was not an act of passion, this was a violent act against a child of God, perpetrated by children of Satan.

So, how can you abandon someone this close to you, at a time when she need you most. What would Jesus do?? (

Be Blessed.

Aubrey i wanted to give her up because when you love someone something always goes wrong and it just hurts too much. Then it is better to live isolated. However she started crying and stuff so for now we are still together, i don t know how to handle this situation. Tonight i couldn t sleep, i hope this night i will sleep better, i am so tired and mixed up right now...
if i may, this is the time you go to God and ask Him for wisdom on how to help your girlfriend through this time.

there are very few of us who not self-protective, self-preservationist in some form but,

i think, ts, once we learn to truly love we are so involved in doing for others that we are not focused on our own pain.

look at Jesus. He loved billions of people who would never love Him back. yet what did He do anyway?

God bless and strengthen you my 'little' brother.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.” C.S. Lewis.

the G

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest truthseeker007

I am sorry i am kind of late. But i want to thank you all for your prayers. They have been very helpfull. I was kind of depressed and angry for a couple of weeks, but now it gets better. Please pray that something like this will never happen again. It is in violation of her free will, Please pray that the will of satan and his seed will not prevail above those of a child of God...

• Administrators

Thank you for the update, TS. You do have many friends here :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.