ClubAdventist is back!

Thought for Today

Zeta

Life Loyalties

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

*Abraham Lincoln*

Be Blessed.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeta

• phkrause

• Gail

HITCH HIKERS

If you want to succeed in the world, you must make your own opportunities as you go on. The man who waits for some seventh wave to toss him on dry land will find that the seventh wave is a long time a-coming. You can commit no greater folly than to sit by the roadside until some one comes along and invites you to ride with him to wealth and influence.

*John B. Gough*

Be Blessed.

WAYFARERS

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do or any kindness, I can show to any

fellow human being let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

*Stephen Grellet*

Be Blessed.

• Members

I like that, that was a great saying Zeta.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

SLIPSHOD METHODS

Do your best, not because your work is worth it, but because you are. Whatever you are doing, you are making manhood. Half hearted work makes only half a man. Slipshod methods mean loose principles. The only way to keep character up to the standard is by continually living up to the highest standard in all that you do.

*Young People's Weekly*

Be Blessed.

GOD SEES

Prehaps at the Last Day all that will remain worth recording of a life full of activities and zeal, will be

those little deeds that were done solely beneath the eye of God.

*Gold Dust*

Be Blessed.

TAKING CHANCES

No man is worth his salt who is not ready at all times to risk his body, to risk his well-being, to risk his life,

in a great cause.

*Theodore Roosevelt*

Be Blessed.

SAFETY ZONE

In great crises,the memory of the word of some wise and gracious teacher often comes to our rescue, and the new and bewildering experience in which we stand assumes a familiar and orderly aspect. We are set free from fear and panic and enabled to act with sanity and wisdom. For those whose memory is full of words of Christ, there is strength in all life's emergencies.

Be Blessed.

GOD'S THOUGHTS

The mountains are God's thoughts piled up. The ocean is God's thoughts spread out.

The flowers are God's thoughts in bloom. The dew drops are God's thoughts in pearls.

*Sam Jones*

Be Blessed.

"People will forget what you said.

People will forget what you did.

But, people will NEVER forget how you made them feel."

HAPPY FRIEND DAY!!

Be Blessed.

and...happy friends day to you too, dgrimm60 o'yea, thanks a bunch!

and...may the Peace of the Lord, be always with You.

Be Blessed.

THREE TESTS

When I want to speak let me think first. Is it true? Is it kind?? Is it nessecary???

IF not, let it be left unsaid...

*Babcock*

Be Blessed.

• Members

Babcock who Zeta? I think that is a great thought, I wish I could claim doing that.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}