ClubAdventist is back!

Will Our President Be Choked With Anger Once Again?

The accusation of stupidity came a lot quicker than any comment or condemnation of acts such as these, from our president. Come to think of it the mainstream media climbed all over that for days. Where are they now?

Glenn Beck is pushing hard on this,with what is coming out I hope he has great security for himself and his family

Obama was choked with anger over AIG.How is he feeling now that plans are made known to bring innocent girls into the country to be a sex toy for men.

I believe there will be a forth one out this evening that carries with it names of assemblymen,senators and congressmen and women.

Barbara Boxer is clearly mentioned,

http://biggovernment.com/tag/acorn-prostitution

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Members

What's that saying, Your sins will find you out? I think its high time they paid for there many crimes. They've been around quite a while now. I wonder if they've ever done any good at all, in all that time. I suppose they have, but we'll have to see. They obviously are not very bright. They must also have TVs and have watched and seen themselves doing this?

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

What's that saying, Your sins will find you out? I think its high time they paid for there many crimes. They've been around quite a while now. I wonder if they've ever done any good at all, in all that time. I suppose they have, but we'll have to see. They obviously are not very bright. They must also have TVs and have watched and seen themselves doing this?

pk

I wonder if they've ever done any good at all, in all that time. I suppose they have, but we'll have to see.

Are you saying if there were good things they did this can somehow be less than what it is??

My family as I knew it was destroyed for years. The man responsible was allowed to continue because "we didn't know what to do as there were good things he was doing"

How can any good deed be even up for consideration or even mention when what amounts to rape of young underage girls is treated as a business by these people?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Where are the likes of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Where are the "righteous" congressmen and women. That's right,they are drafting a censure of Joe Wilson.

But above all where is our president. Did hear on the radio he met with Bill Clinton to see how to proceed.

How about,"This is a disgrace and I am choked with anger"

Quote:

Where are the "righteous" self-righteous congressmen and women. That's right,they are drafting a censure of Joe Wilson.

That's a tiny bit more accurate...!

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

Quote:

Where are the "righteous" self-righteous congressmen and women. That's right,they are drafting a censure of Joe Wilson.

That's a tiny bit more accurate...!

You are right.

Where is this man of principal? Being caught several times by the same people isn't a mistake,a couple of employee's. This has gone coast to coast. This is standard operating procedure.

I would be making sure my back was covered if I were Glenn Beck. I know he has security but hope it is good.

Tonight at 5:00pm central time there is a very informative viseo and information going to be given

I would be watching my back, also, Bonnie.

The man is really getting up front and in the Democrats' collective face - pretty much like what Michael Savage is on the radio.

Perhaps the Secret Service is privately running guard for Glenn underground, as Obama likely has his own Purple Shirts as his closest body guards.

One can only hope.

Take notes, Bonnie...I'll be heading back into the lab after posting this, and won't be able to watch Glenn's show.

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Members

I guess you missed where I said they should pay for there crimes! I was only wondering if they've ever done anything good in all the time they've been around. But if that's to much for you to handle I will keep from making anymore reply's to anything that you say. Because it seems like if anyone has any other opinion its unexceptable to you.

pk

phkrause

I guess you missed where I said they should pay for there crimes! I was only wondering if they've ever done anything good in all the time they've been around. But if that's to much for you to handle I will keep from making anymore reply's to anything that you say. Because it seems like if anyone has any other opinion its unexceptable to you.

pk

The way it was phrased came across different to me than your intent. If I misunderstood you I am sorry.

Yes,you did say they should pay for their crimes.

To often that is a consideration for leniency or understanding.

How many times have you or anyone heard that "they have no other offenses" so it was treated as not as serious.

The level of confidence all of the Acorn employee's have does not occur separately or without practise. Or without understanding of what they are doing

• Members

Do you believe that they all know what the others are doing? or do you thing that each office is working on the own. I know that they have certain basic rules that they go by, but do you think that they working independed or doing some of this out of the box. I most definitely believe that they should be punished for what they did, period.

pk

phkrause

Do you believe that they all know what the others are doing? or do you thing that each office is working on the own. I know that they have certain basic rules that they go by, but do you think that they working independed or doing some of this out of the box. I most definitely believe that they should be punished for what they did, period.

pk

The first video,could be,second video,Possibly,third video,no way,fourth video really sunk the few rotten apples routine.

Astoundingly,a democrat congressman called the two taking the video's despicable.

Head of Acorn dismissed as nothing because they did not obtain the loan DUH!!!!!

They only got to the first step so isn't a problem

• Members

Pretty sick all around. My basic question I guess is, how much do you think that the President knew of what they were up to? I can't believe that he knew this was going on. And I'm assuming that he's been advised not to say anything, to keep his distance, since at one time he worked for them, but I think that's a mistake. I think he should come out very strong against what's been found out at these 4 different offices.

pk

phkrause

Pretty sick all around. My basic question I guess is, how much do you think that the President knew of what they were up to? I can't believe that he knew this was going on. And I'm assuming that he's been advised not to say anything, to keep his distance, since at one time he worked for them, but I think that's a mistake. I think he should come out very strong against what's been found out at these 4 different offices.

pk

As much as I don't support much of what he wants,I hope he didn't. We may never know but if proven, the reaction and actions following that disclosure is going to make the civil war look like a minor turf war.

Part of me thinks it is impossible to be affiliated with a organization so long and not have at least a pretty good guess.

As with Wright,his denials and explanation that he sat in that man's church for twenty years and didn't know what he was about.

That is simply not true.

His placing a czar that is a self proclaimed communist was not done in ignorance either.

The history of the other czars he has placed would make a scary bedtime story for children.

You can be cordial,considerate to those that operate outside of your personal values, but when you surround yourself from child on to the presidency with the individuals Obama does ,you share their values.

His sitting there mute with all the racist nonsense that is going on also tells a story as far as I am concerned. He had not even heard the details of the Gates affair and had a ready cheap shot at the police officer. He of course had to be stupid or acting stupidly.

He has done nothing by his silence except make the race topic legitimate by saying nothing. He could put an end to it pretty quickly. It isn't as if he is afraid to target individuals from his bully pulpit.

Most cannot debate or defend his policies ,especially health care as they have no idea what it is.

The only defense left is offense. Racism,again and again. That is the only possible reason tens of thousands turn out. Funny how the man got elected isn't it?

We have minorities as part of our family. Doesn't occur to us they are different or less than the rest of us. But even so I have to keep reminding myself those trying to incite race are doing so for their own selfish and downright evil motives, And that it does not reflect the desire and reasoning of all black americans.

Race sells,gives power,demeans others. Without the race card many don't seem to have a reason to exist