ClubAdventist is back!

Portions Of The Worst Acorn Video Yet

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/30591/

September 15, 2009 - 13:11 ET

If you didn't think ACORN could get any worse after several of their employees (in multiple locations) tried to help a prostitute buy a house, lie to the IRS and run a brothel with underage hookers from El Salvador...you were wrong. It gets much worse. In today's tapes, this ACORN employee gives away the farm -- she names names of politicians she talks to each day, plus what bills they are lobbying heavily for (with taxpayer money). Oh, this Acorn employee is also a former hooker herself, who (in this audio tape) admits to killing her abusive husband. Your tax dollars hard at work!

Get the latest information on this story tune into Glenn Beck at 5p on Fox News and visit Biggovernment.com

GLENN: The paradigm is about to change. I've been saying that for a while. Here's one that is changing, and you are witnessing it. Remember I said to you everything you thought you could trust, everything you thought you could believe in, everything that you thought was solid will be liquid. Do you remember that? We thought the mainstream media was just biased, but we thought we could generally get the truth out of them. The mainstream media is about to collapse on its own weight. The mainstream media being the fourth branch of government is over. You know and I know now that they're not, they're not even close to the truth. They are so deeply in bed, and it's not ‑‑ this isn't about, this isn't about, oh, we like the Republicans less than we like the Democrats or anything else. This is now, this is now allowing people to stand on their own in danger. These people who are doing these ACORN exposes, these people are in danger. Quite honestly the people on my staff are in danger. This is not ‑‑ anybody who says, oh, you're doing this for ratings, are you out of your mind? Are you out of your mind? You can do a little bit of this for ratings. You do what we're doing, you're playing Russian roulette. Don't you, don't you in the mainstream media understand that, or has it been so long since you even watched All the President's Men that you have forgotten when you mess with the most powerful office on planet Earth, there is danger involved! When you mess not only with the most powerful man and powerful office on Earth but when you have that office tied directly to labor unions and community organizers and far left radicals, when you have Black Panthers coming out, what, are you crazy? And they are not only not covering the story, they're dogpiling on the people who are trying to tell you the truth. It is so far beyond just an agenda, just bias, it is so far beyond that. So the paradigm is changing, and it started really ‑‑ I think the first real sign of it was Van Jones. And then came the NEA art project. And then came ‑‑ what was next? There was another one. And then came ACORN. Let me just play ACORN. Let me play the last bit of this audio we're going to play for you today. You are going to see all of the video tonight at 5:00. This is exclusive video and audio here. Again James and his hooker cohort who is eve an in this particular videotape goes to California and is meeting with Teresa, the ACORN worker. Set this up.

PAT: This is another clip that shows just how twisted. I mean, Teresa sounds like she's accepting and loving. To me this just shows how twisted the whole thing is.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: I'm not sure that they will have a better life, especially you see this as, this is a politician for you. I recognize the story. Try to keep on track, you know, about specific data about the mission here. Okay. And you will ‑‑

JAMES: But I love her.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: I know you do. Of course you do.

PAT: She knows that James says Eden because nothing says love like pimping out your woman for cash.

GLENN: No, seriously.

PAT: Women will respond to that.

GLENN: They grow to love that if you learn them enough times.

PAT: If you learn those lessons, sure. And then this is kind of interesting because Teresa also says she's not the typical ACORN employee, although from what we've heard, she is.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: And she knows that. So ‑‑

JAMES: See, I told you ACORN, they got a ‑‑

HANNAH: I felt terrified coming in ‑‑

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: Listen. I am not your typical ACORN, trust me. We are very open‑minded and ‑‑

GLENN: So open‑minded. Four different cities.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: My supervisor would shoot this down like faster than a bat out of hell.

GLENN: Listen, listen.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: And I'm not sure that she doesn't do this on the side, but ‑‑

GLENN: Stop, stop, stop. Again, my ACORN supervisor is going to shoot this down ‑‑ of course, I'm not sure she doesn't do this on the side. Well, there's an endorsement. It's ‑‑

PAT: It's unbelievable.

GLENN: Okay. It gets much worse. And let's get to this because ‑‑

PAT: You want to do this right now?

GLENN: Yeah, Scott Baker here.

PAT: All right, this is where Teresa talks about a relationship with her ex‑husband. Here's a hint. It wasn't very good. But at least it didn't end in divorce.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: I in my life have been abused, also. I mean just with an ex‑husband, a husband, you know, that just beat the hell out of me, you know, a few times and then, you know, I killed him. But it ‑‑ I don't think that that's a nice thing. I don't think that ‑‑

JAMES: You killed him emotionally?

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: No, I shot him.

(Inaudible)

JAMES: Self‑defense?

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: Yeah.

JAMES: How old were you then?

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: It was only actually about ‑‑ well, I was 35.

GLENN: Hang on. Stop. Let's just get this right. I killed my husband. I killed my ex‑husband, okay? I shot him.

PAT: You mean you killed him emotionally?

GLENN: No, I shot him.

PAT: Oh.

GLENN: Listen to the rest. Let's get all of this out.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: No, not right that instant, but ‑‑

JAMES: But then ‑‑

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: Well, actually he was going to, but I knew he was going to but I knew the second I opened my mouth when I said [ BLEEP ] you and I walked away ‑‑

GLENN: Stop, stop, stop. So he was abusing you? With the, not at that moment. Hmmm. That would be a problem in the court of law. But she knew he was going to.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: I knew ‑‑

HANNAH: You knew it was coming.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: I knew it was coming.

HANNAH: That's smart. I wish I could do that to the pimp.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: Yeah, I know it. I know it. And he was 6' 2," 6' 2" and weighed 300 pounds.

JAMES: 300? He was kind of fat.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: He wasn't real fat but he was big, really big.

HANNAH: Husky guy.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: Yeah. And he came at me, and I let him throw me around a little bit, you know, and then I just picked up the gun and said [ BLEEP ] you. And I shot him. And he died, right there.

GLENN: Wow.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: And ‑‑ but before that I had done ‑‑

GLENN: Listen.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: Some ‑‑ laid some groundwork, you know.

GLENN: Before that I laid groundwork.

ACORN REPRESENTATIVE: I went to the violence shelter and I pleaded my case with them so everybody in town was knowing that this was happening.

GLENN: Stop. Whew. See the video. Tonight at 5:00. Tonight at 5:00. It takes me a full hour to lay this video out. We have some breaking news here. Richard Shelby has called for an ACORN investigation. Last night's vote served as a resounding rebuke on behalf of the American taxpayers regarding the activities of ACORN. While the vote is important, it is limited in scope and we must know more. It is important ‑‑ I love, I love you. I may just offer the throwdown for Richard Shelby. It is imperative that we proceed immediately to investigate what appears to be ACORN's stunning disregard for the law and abuse of taxpayer funds. Such an investigation would serve as the basis for determining only whether ACORN is worthy ‑‑ no, they're not worthy ‑‑ of receiving any other funds this year or ever again. Listen. America, you must be very clear on this. It must be an investigation that goes all the way to the top, including everyone in congress. Every single member of congress must be examined and investigated for any and all ties to SEIU. All members of congress and all members of the administration. Let the chips fall where they may. I'm going to give you in the next couple of days the bridge, the bridge on what it should ‑‑ I mean, I've been saying this is about corruption, you're gonna see it and you must be the fourth estate. You must be the fourth estate.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Wow, that's amazing.

It sounds like the one in Baltimore is or has begun a lawsuit against the investigative journalists as it is illegal in Maryland.

Heard a little bleep from the two and sounds as if they anticipated that and more or less said,"Bring It On"

Will be interesting to see how much Acorn wants to turn up in a lawsuit.

The strangest things can come out of a lawsuit

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

HEY BONNIE

I AM guessing that a lot of those numbers are cuss words???

dgrimm60

The original words were rather educational

Wow.

Utterly incredible.

And we're supposed to simply trust they only advocates for the poor? Sounds like it's right out of a gutter rapper's song.

Sickening.

Got to pity them, though - textbook examples of what happens when sin is not resisted, and Satan has full control of people...

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Members

Good point Ted, but that goes for all not just Acorn. Like the Bible says "the love of money is the root of all evil" or something to that effect.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60