ClubAdventist is back!

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Letter from Procter & Gamble Exec to Obama

Please read, even if you are an Obama fan. It is legitimate, written by respected, Lou Prichett, formerly of Proctor and Gamble. Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way

America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history. _______________________________________________________

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly

capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will

probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

TRUE - CHECK:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp

This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it.. Big surprise! Since it hit the internet, however, it has had over 500,000 hits.

All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. It's happening right now.

HEY RICHARD

WELL this is some letter which has a lot of good

points......I just wonder what OBAMA reaction

when he read it

dgrimm60

The same as his reaction to the massive rally on Washington,the tea parties,and any and all opposition.

IT IS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one in their right mind could find fault with Obama without it being racist.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Quote:
No one in their right mind could find fault with Obama without it being racist.

This bring up a good point. Why would anyone disagree with Obama when the consequence of it would be them called a racist?

Is there a method to his madness?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

HEY ALL

WELL I have not watched T.V. late talk shows

for a long time but when I did I remember they

would make fun of the president......

are they racist also when they do that?????

dgrimm60

With this president ... yes

I believe in Hematology.

I'm not scared of this administration. Nothing they can do to separate me from the love of Christ, nor take away my salvation - the roots of what we're here for.

I will say Obama has not earned my trust, and his party is eroding what respect I would have away.

The polarization being fomented on the Left is truthfully called libel and slander. Their credibility is evaporating. The time for dissent and intelligent discussion appears to be passing.

With what was said today by Rep. Maxine Waters, the round-ups and hostilities would appear to be the next logical steps to be expected from this bunch.

Then again, getting her to say such racial diatribe is pretty much like asking an alocoholic if they'd like another drink...my Joe Wilson apologies in advance if that should step on the thin-skinned and hyper-sensitive.

Revelation 7:1 being released?

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Moderators

Of course your all scared.

Profound fundamental change is scary. People are scared at work church, home, work when change happens. Just remember to breathe. It shall come to pass!

Rev 7:1. I really don't think so!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Oh well ... If Obama brings about the coming of Jesus. So b it. May you come soon Lord.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

I know, you think that's a long way off don't you? Maybe not even in our lifetime.

No you don't know, don't get too exited!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

Don't start to make assumptions about how I view the second coming of Jesus because of one response to one passage of scripture.

So that you are clear as to what I was saying. I do not believe that the Obama administration's current policies are an indication that the winds of Revelation 7:1 are about to be loosed. I seem to detect that you might believe that to be so. Would you like to offer some support to that notion?

Einstein

If Jesus wants to come ... we should not hinder it. Bring on Obama.

I believe in Hematology.

So that you are clear as to what I was saying. I do not believe that the Obama administration's current policies are an indication that the winds of Revelation 7:1 are about to be loosed. I seem to detect that you might believe that to be so. Would you like to offer some support to that notion?

Nope, wouldn't do any good. Just keep watching the news.