ClubAdventist is back!

Never thought I'd see the day

there buster

A chant and song being taught in a public school in New Jersey.

Quote:

Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand [?]

To make this country strong again

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be clear today

Equal work means equal pay

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand

To make sure everyone gets a chance

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

He said Red, Yellow, Black or White

All are equal in his sight

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Yes

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

segue to

Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!

For all your great accomplishments, we all [do? doth??] say "hooray!"

Hooray Mr. President! You're number one!

The first Black American to lead this great na-TION!

Hooray, Mr. President something-something-some

A-something-something-something-some economy is number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!

And the same for all Americans [in?] the great Red White and Blue!

So something Mr. President we all just something-some,

So here's a hearty hip-hooray a-something-something-some!

Hip, hip hooray! (3x)

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Don't all citizens sing like that to their charismatic leaders?

Not in the US.Seems I have seen citizens of North Korea doing so or Cuba.

Cult followers many times have this breathless idolization.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

It is almost frightening that this seems to have been taken so casually or maybe believing this is something that is Obama's due.

Sounds like it is patterned after,Jesus Loves The Little Children

Barack Hussein Obama

He said Red, Yellow, Black or White

All are equal in his sight

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Well they don't call him the messiah for nothing!!!

I think this says more about some of the far left wackos that are making a god out of Obama than it speaks of Obama himself.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Well they don't call him the messiah for nothing!!!

I think this says more about some of the far left wackos that are making a god out of Obama than it speaks of Obama himself.

This wasn't so much about Obama as a public school. Indoctrinating young children in kindergarten and the path this country seems to be on. They are to teach,not push their political views on children.

This is straight out of N.Korea and very few seem to mind. I have watched clips of very young children paying homage to "their leader" in much the same way.

The acceptance and idolization of all things Obama is the disturbing part.

A good portion of the adults in this country are already following lockstep without involving the young children

There is another song. Written to the music of "The Battle Hymn of The Republic"

Again,any that think there is nothing wrong with this, substitute Obama's name with that of Jan Paulsen in our school system

HEY ALL

yes when I saw THAT on the news I just shook

my head in disbelief thinking to me self what is

this president trying to do

dgrimm60

I think he has already done it. The scarier part is the ones that have fallen for what he is doing