ClubAdventist is back!

Lemons

A woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this; "Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have!" she replied.

"I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Plymouths, and I voted for Obama."

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

HEY PKRAUSE

yes I think it should be in humor section

dgrimm60

I can guarantee you one thing. I would not be able to get away with posting this in the humor section. I thought about it. But I know I would have been criticized for not putting it in the politics section. This is just the reason that we should not be criticizing people for where they happen to place their posts. I am serious. This type of critcism just makes this forum an undesireable place to come. Give people a break.

I give up. There is no manual for knowing where to post things. This constant criticism of people ... thinking they should know where to post things is just sick. There is no difinition of terms but yet people are suppose to know where to post or they will be criticised.

Would you also while you are at it ... try to define what posts are theological and which are to be placed in TownHall? There are no definition of terms. And yet people are being criticized for where they place posts. I for one an sick of it. I give up being able to know.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.