ClubAdventist is back!

who is Leo Schreven????

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

I keep getting Facebook notices from someone named Leo Schreven. I've never heard of him. Apparently he has some kind of workshop/seminars that people can attend regarding prophecy, and other aspects of religion and you can send away for his pricey CD's. I find his notices annoying. Anyone know who he is? His website doesn't tell much about him.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

Facebook has him as Leo Schreven and that's how he refers to himself.

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

Quote:
I encourage you to consult with your conference administration before using Independent evangelist Leo Schreven in your churches or schools.

Since he does not hold credentials from any Adventist organization, other places to check references might be–

Conference were his church membership is held (Alaska Conference)

Conference in which he lives (Upper Columbia Conference)

Union in which church membership and home is (North Pacific Union Conference)

http://npucnewsletter.wordpress.com/2006/09/30/leo-schreven-and-the-all-power-network/

he has a powerful testimony and featured on 3ABN and even shares a bit of himself on CELEBRATE RECOVERY with CHERIE PETERS.

he holds seminars on CHRIST based positive living

he has a passion for JESUS and people

All progress in the Spiritual Life is knowing and Loving GOD

"there is non upon earth that I desire besides YOU" PS 73:25

That perspective changes EVERYTHING-suffering and adversity are the means that makes us hungry for GOD. Disapointments will wean us away wordly occupations. Even sin(when repented of) becomes a mechanism to push us closer to HIM as we experience His Love and Forgiveness.

• Moderators

I just recently heard of him and of his message but he sounds very good, and I plan to check him out some more.

I hope and pray you're doing great, Parade!!! :-)

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Administrators

He holds what is called "All Power" seminars, which is basically a life improvement seminar. He is an evangelist. There have been several such seminars in the lower Mainland (Vancouver) area during the years.

He is kind of hyper, but many people have been brought to the church through these seminars.

Pam, I think he's just trying to promote his seminars by befriending everyone he sees. That's what it seems like to me.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

We have the All Power Seminar by Leo.

It is very strong on good principles.

My wife loves it.

But I just think it lacks emphasis on practical Godliness, in Gods power.

The presentation on the human brain is very good.

Do not get me wrong, it is a very good series, just one or two reservations.

Mark

The best wisdom is always second hand...

We have the All Power Seminar by Leo.

It is very strong on good principles.

My wife loves it.

But I just think it lacks emphasis on practical Godliness, in Gods power.

The presentation on the human brain is very good.

Do not get me wrong, it is a very good series, just one or two reservations.

Mark

First I would suggest you contact Cheri Peters as she seems to have a very good relationship with Leo as a friend and guest on her programs. The most negative thing I heard about him was on the program he shared with Cheri, and it was said in jest, that he was very hyper in his deliveries, even equal to or surpassing Cheri. From the programs I watched where he was featured, I would suggest she was correct.

And if you hear Cheri Peters' personal testimony of delivery from addictions, you will know there is no one Jesus doesn't love nor whom He can't deliver from the most tenacious addictions, including the all pervasive addiction to sin.

"‘Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You."Jer 32:17 NKJV

Blessings! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators

He did a lot of good work ... At present I am giving Bible studies to a lady that I have known all of her life but she only became interested in the Adventist after watching Leo Schreven's Sunday morning broadcast. I wrote about it in the Women's Section. I am sure there are many, many more who were inspired to dig deeper through his work. You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time.

He will be missed. My prayers are for his family and friends.

http://www.allpowerministry.com/

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

51 years old. How?

Gail said he took his own life

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

His own life? Oh no....my heart is saddened...

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

• Moderators

This is very sad. His name looks very familiar and his face is familiar but I can't place where I know them from. My prayers to his family

I heard from two good friends of Leo who are pastors and personal friends that Gail reported correctly. None of us has walked in Leo's shoes; so please don't judge. Word has it that he had exposed some bad stuff; and was being personally threatened. The resulting betrayal and depression was too much to handle. I am deeply saddened by the loss of a very true-faced, influential and dynamic leader.

Up yours, satan! You will not win!

God bless the Schreven family! Father please comfort them in their loss!

• Moderators

There's information on him on his facebook page. All that Gail said is true...it's confirmed on his timeline page on facebook. I have been on his friend's list for a few years, so I have been looking at it. This is very tragic and so sad, but God understands all circumstances of mental illness, and He is the judge, and I know He's a fair judge. We are praying for the families..they really need our prayers....

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif