ClubAdventist is back!

Way To Go Sarah

Looks as if she is taking off like a rocket.Imagine a conservative being in so much demand.

Read on different sites she has received 1,070 invitations for paid speeches. Many speakers bureaus have offered to represent her.Candidates running for office want her to appear with them

Her book tho is sending shock waves.Don't think it has even gone to press yet "A publishing industry source [said] that they 'cannot remember a non-fiction book taking off like this in the pre-order market. It became number one only a couple of hours after nothing more than a date announcement. It is truly unprecedented.'" "Two days after the release date of Sarah Palin's book was announced, it's already become the top seller at both Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com," and it hasn't even gone to press yet, or maybe it's at press now.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

I haven't placed my order yet. I will probably buy the audio book so I can listen to it while in the tub. I hope it is read by the author.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Well, you know what they say. She's just a redneck trailer park girl made good.

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Well, you know what they say. She's just a redneck trailer park girl made good.

Really have to like the rednecks. It is funny when you watch the liberals gnash their teeth over the conservatives commentators

and radio programming along with Sarah Palin

I have never seen a white house administration pay so much attention and condemn so strongly those they claim have no relevance.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman