ClubAdventist is back!

Bible Match 'Em Quiz

Gail

• Members

That's beg

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gail

• phkrause

• rudywoofs (Pam)

• Liz

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Do you enjoy games? I could try and find some more, different ones.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Yes I do. hehehe

Have you ever seen or heard of "Bible Trivia"? I have that game, but not sure where it is right now. It might still be with my other stuff in Mass.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

We sell it. You really like that one?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Yes I do, it seems to be pretty good.

phkrause

• Administrators

Would you be willing to use it to start a game with us?

• Members

When I find it, I probably could. As of this moment I believe its still up in Mass. Will look some more here.

phkrause

• Administrators

Thanks- I'd like that :)

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Thanks- I'd like that :)

OK I have found it. would you like me to start a new thread titled "Bible Trivia"?

Don't want to start it until we're done with the other game you started, unless you don't mind? Let me know.

phkrause

• Administrators

pk there is no rule against having more than one! :) go for it!!

I'm still on vacation and that's why I haven't been tending to things like usual. Will be back to regular routine after the weekend

I looked at my books and they are all set up in game form. What I am missing is a book on trivia facts. I like those :)