ClubAdventist is back!

Gasp,Horror,SNL Made Fun Of The president

If this wasn't so absolutely pathetic,it might almost be funny. CNN even investigates to see if SNL was telling the truth.

Wonder where all these people were when they skewered Sarah Palin for weeks on end?Or republican or conservative politicians?

Such a baby they have elected to the White House. Wonder who wipes his nose?

DYLAN RATIGAN: (sfx) Saturday Night Live taking on President Obama.

CHRISMATTHEWS: (music) Saturday Night Live was a little rough on the president.

WOLF BLITZER: How should this White House deal with A Saturday Night Live skit like this? Do they just ignore it?

BILL O'REILLY: Saturday Night Live actually mocked Barack Obama.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: With friends like these, the president does not need enemies. Saturday Night Live just skewered the president.

RICK SANCHEZ: What's insult to injury? It's when Saturday Night Live starts to take notice.

LARRY KING: Saturday Night Live skewered the president. Is it a sign of tough times to come?

STEPHANIE MILLER: This sketch missed the mark, because great comedy is based in truth. I'm like, "Are you kidding me?"

KATRINA VANDEN HEUVEL: There's a role for humor, but come on.

true." Now, here's Eugene Robinson, Real Clear Politics. He's a columnist for the Washington Post: "Generals Need to Shut Up and Salute."

Unbelievable,these people must really do think that Obama is the messiah

The Saturday Night Live skit was even "fact checked" by CNN! They fact checked a comedy show to see if they lied about Obama.

Bill Adair, editor of PolitiFact.com, a nonpartisan fact-checking website that rates the statements of elected officials, says SNL missed the mark on some of its claims.

ADAIR: I think SNL tended to kind of gloss over what is a fair amount of progress by this administration about sending two additional brigades to Afghanistan. We rated that a promise kept. On Iraq, Saturday Night Live said, not done. And of course that's true, they're not done.

ADAIR: This is not a fair portrayal (snickers) of how Obama's done.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

HEY ALL

well most comedians take jabs at the current president

and past just seem to not take it to bad

but then we have OBAMA that is always right(oooooooppppppppsssssssss)I better say I and sorry

now were was I OH YES maybe OBAMA will get mad

or up set who knows????

but then OBAMA may just try to be nice to the comedians

dgrimm60

I am amazed at all the racism it shows lately in the news.

So many questioning the great one,that has to be racism

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Old news - but CNN actually felt the need to FACT-CHECK the comedy skit.

What a farce.

Wonder why they suddenly feel such an urge...they didn't even do the for Clinton...

Maybe they had a Chris Matthews moment with the leg thing...

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan