ClubAdventist is back!

Newly divorced and eating disorder out of control need prayers!!

Mel

My life feels upside down. I cry out to God and yet still feel all alone and just cry all the time. I know that God is my answer but don't understand why I can't seem to get connected. I need your prayers as my eating disorder is very serious. I almost died 10 yrs ago from this. I am crying out to God and because I feel so alone it feels he is not there. I don't know how to express the total desperation that I feel, I am at bottom of barrel looking up in alot of areas in my life. Please pray for me!!!!!!

• Administrators

Will pray! Please let us know how it goes!

When a person is in distress it may be really difficult to stay connected with God. That is a good time for the prayer warriors to help.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Is your doctor aware of your present state and are you getting any help for it?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Praying for you ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

No, I am unemployed at the time. No medical insurance, but also know that my only answer for healing is through God. Nothing else medically has really never helped. I have told no one that's part of the disease I guess. But in my desperation I felt safe in reaching out to someone that does not know me, but knows God. So this is a step for the help I know I need. Thank You for your caring. In telling you I don't feel so alone. I have prayed and studied all day. I had a very bad headache from crying and after posting my prayer request withing an hour I felt a little peace and my headache let up. I have such a long road ahead of me. Please keep me in your prayers. I have a real strong desire to be rebaptized and I am seeking God with all my heart.

• Administrators

Mel, we welcome you! I hope that you can find some kind friends here and some moral support.

:) Will keep praying!

Yes. I want to welcome you also. You come. We pray.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Will be adding you to our pray list Mel.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

My life feels upside down. I cry out to God and yet still feel all alone and just cry all the time. I know that God is my answer but don't understand why I can't seem to get connected. I need your prayers as my eating disorder is very serious. I almost died 10 yrs ago from this. I am crying out to God and because I feel so alone it feels he is not there. I don't know how to express the total desperation that I feel, I am at bottom of barrel looking up in alot of areas in my life. Please pray for me!!!!!!

Mel - I am very sorry to hear about this. Will keep you in my prayers.

Please consider active groups with lots of interaction like Weight Watchers, a group at church (maybe a very active Sabbath School class), and a work-out program that includes a trainer or some other group activity for exercise. The distraction of group activity and new friendships is the right medicine while you are waiting for the necessary years-to-pass such that the "great balm of time" eventually seals-over the wounds.

(Another thoughtful distraction -- Get a puppy).

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

• 2 weeks later...

For all our ailments, whether physical, mental, or spiritual, here is the prayer of faith which ascends to the throne of grace like sweet fragrance:

"Lord, I have no goodness or merits within whereby I may claim any of Your blessings for all my infirmities, but I present before You the all-sufficient merits of the all-atoning blood of the spotless Lamb of God. This is my only plea."

This prayer is heard in the courts above and one can expect great comfort and satisfaction from the plan of salvation as the merits of Jesus are presented before God as the only remedy provided for our utterly helpless condition.

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

Talking about promises, please read this:

"Although we have no merit in ourselves, in the great goodness and love of God we are rewarded as if the merit were our own. When we have done all the good we can possibly do, we are still unprofitable servants. We have done only what was our duty. What we have accomplished has been wrought solely through the grace of Christ, and no reward is due to us from God on the ground of our merit. But through the merit of our Saviour, every promise that God has made will be fulfilled, and every man will be rewarded according to his deeds." {RH, June 27, 1893 par. 15

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.