Woody

• Members

4 up 3 out 1 hit 1 left on

Phillies coming up top of 9th

Phillies 3 runs on 6 hits

Yankees 7 runs on 8 hits

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phkrause

• Woody

• John317

• Members

He must of look at his crystal ball Dgrimm and didn't like what he saw. :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Last 3 outs for Phillies!

1 up 1 out

pk

phkrause

• Members

Phillies down to 2 outs

2 up 1 out 0 hits 1 on (walk)

pk

phkrause

• Members

3 up 2 out 0 hits 1 on

down to last out

pk

phkrause

• Members

4 up 3 out 0 hits 1 left on

Yankees win 7-3

Go home Phillies. :)

pk

phkrause

• Members

Good series dgrimm

pk

phkrause

• Members

To bad all you Red Sox fans the Yankees won it

pk

phkrause

• Members

Yea I know dgrimm. The reason I said that is because RS fans only root against the Yankees if there team is not it. Pretty pitful when the only thing you have to show for your life is "at least I didn't root for the Yankees".

pk

phkrause

• Members

Anyway good night all, it was fun dgrimm, sorry that you lost. Take care and talk with you tomorrow on all the other threads.

pk

phkrause

Well ... it's all over. Congratulations pk. It was an exciting series. At least I can hold my head high ... that I didn't cheer for the Yankees. Ha Ha. Thanks for all the play by play.

The rest of us will just have to wait for next year.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Yes Rewood I can't wait for next year, but first lets get ready for the Super Bowl. The last one was fun with trying to keep Neil up to date with that one. Since he didn't have a TV set. Lets see if he learned his lesson and got himself one.

pk

phkrause

• Members

We'll see dgrimm because his team wont be making it this year either. :)

pk

phkrause

• Members

LOLLOL

pk

phkrause

Hey ... Basketball and Football need play by play right now. I just finished watching the Hawks beat the Nuggets. I guess I should have given play by play and that might have gotten me to the 1000 club.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

So dgrimm should we start a new thread about the superbowl? And guess who's going to be playing?

pk

phkrause

Hey ... Basketball and Football need play by play right now. I just finished watching the Hawks beat the Nuggets. I guess I should have given play by play and that might have gotten me to the 1000 club.

Would anyone be interested in this?

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Probably football would be a better one to follow Redwood? Not sure. Also maybe we need to pick a team or game for each sunday. I think a championship game like the WS, SB or the finals in Basketball would be best?

pk

phkrause

You would like it pk that now I am watching the Nets and the Celtics. With 54 secs the Celts lead 84 to 76

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

What channel Redwood or should I ask is it on cable (comcast) or direct TV, etc. It could be a problem if we all don't have the same access to certain games.

pk

phkrause

Sorry. It's over. Celtics won. Now I am watching Chicago and Charlotte. The bulls lead by 5 with 9 min left.

I believe in Hematology.

Sorry. It's over. Celtics won. Now I am watching Chicago and Charlotte. The bulls lead by 5 with 9 min left.

Oh Yes. It's on Direct TV the NBA Channel

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

How do you like DirectTV Redwood. Have been thinking about switching but not sure.

pk

phkrause

pk ... Direct TV is the best if you like sports. That is all I can tell you. But hey ... if you decide to switch ... let me know and we can both earn 100 dollars.

I believe in Hematology.