ClubAdventist is back!

U.S. Aware of Hasan Efforts to Contact al Qaeda

What country will you invade to stop this happening?

I didn't say anything about invading another country. Easier if you stick to what was said.

This man all but told people what he was going to do. Personally I would like to see those with this mind set sent to where they think paradise on earth is. They have such a beef with the US,Get Out.

This didn't have to happen

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Members

Yes that would've been good. They did good police work, the problem is, and not that it is a problem, they wanted to change a bigger fish, but there bait screwed everything up by snapping and shooting up the place.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

But see, saying 'terrorism' has, unfortunately, come to connote military solutions, when it was good police work that was the appropriate response all along. This may be why the President has tried to use different terminology. I guess reclaiming the idea that you stop terrorism with cops, not bombs, would also be a useful achievement...

Truth is important

Yes that would've been good. They did good police work, the problem is, and not that it is a problem, they wanted to change a bigger fish, but there bait screwed everything up by snapping and shooting up the place.

pk

He didn't snap. He had the whole thing planned out.

• Members

Very good point Bravus.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Yes Richard I believe that you are correct, and I agree with you. But I think my point of the CIA or/and the FBI were still interested in catching a bigger fish. They just unfortunitely waited to long. This does happen even in police stings throughout the country.

pk

phkrause

• Members

Good one Richard. :) but you know what I mean. When I was in the military we had many undercover CIA agents in our unit. They waited many months before cracking the drug ring, so they could get the big fish and not just the little guys that were only using. They wanted to sellers and than the suppliers and on up the chain.

pk

phkrause

• Members

So who wanted this to go away? Have not heard one thing toward that end Richard. From what I see its front and center. And the White House has said to turn over every rock and dirt pile!

pk

phkrause

Come on pk . By now you should know better than to believe Obama when his mouth is moving.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

But redwood not only did we hear this, we can see it each and everyday since, that the FBI has been put on the case, or am I missing something? Not only that, its being reported on FoxNews every hour on how that is coming along! And what is the name of this thread? Obviously its being investagated!

pk

phkrause

Yes pk. You would be correct there. But they are investigating to find out how they can cover it up !! HA HA

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I agree that they might not be saying the words you would like to hear, but they will most definitely investigate and it will not be covered up.

pk

phkrause