ClubAdventist is back!

Reframing the Fort Hood Massacre,Didn't Take Long

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/11/reframing_the_ft_hood_massacre.html

Reframing the Ft. Hood massacre

Thomas Lifson

Despite the best attempts of the Obama administration and its media claque, very few Americans are buying the narrative that Major Hasan was a lone psycho who snapped. His PowerPoint presentation warning of "adverse events" if Muslims were made to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan has made its way to the media, he tried to contact Al Qaeda, and his radical imam inspired 2 of the 9/11 hijackers, for instance.

The pres is getting more creative in finding anything other than Islam's injunction to jihad to blame. The New York Times is claiming this is just one in a strong of violent incidents at Ft. Hood.

Fort Hood is still reeling from last week's carnage, in which an Army psychiatrist is accused of a massacre that left 13 people dead. But in the town of Killeen and other surrounding communities, the attack, one of the worst mass shootings on a military base in the United States, is also seen by many as another blow in an area that has been beset by crime and violence since the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq began. Reports of domestic abuse have grown by 75 percent since 2001. At the same time, violent crime in Killeen has risen 22 percent while declining 7 percent in towns of similar size in other parts of the country.

This is what the left likes to call blaming the victim, isn't it? And it has the double virtue in the Times' eyes of slandering Soldiers as violent louts.

President Obama's visit today to the Ft. Hood service is another attempt reframe the story and move on so that the memory will fade. Expect to see the following words and concepts emphasized in the President's rhetoric today and by lapdog media commentators:

Tragedy

Grief

Healing

Face the future

Unite

Strength

They may hope the memory will fade, but awkward questions about the role of political correctness in his military career demand answers. It will be fascinating to watch how Obama and the Democrats in Congress handle the inevitable inquiry.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

BONNIE

WOW this article is interesting especially about

the shooter being a long woof

dgrimm60

Well ... I'm not sure if he was a long woof or a short wooof.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Isnt' the opposite of a woof a weave? LOL

DG, did you mean to say, "lone wolf"?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I'm not sure Gail. I know I have a large woofer in my living room.

I believe in Hematology.

Maybe we should ask Rudywoofs.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

From what I heard on NPR "no rock will be left unturned". There won't be any white washing of this.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Sounds like Obama propaganda.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Well we will see. Obviously things are coming out each and every hour. I see no coverup. Just wondering why in all this time, the previous 6-7 years and CIA, FBI have not been able to pin anything down.

pk

phkrause

I'm sorry. I just don't expect anything honest to come from this Admin.

I believe in Hematology.

From what I heard on NPR "no rock will be left unturned". There won't be any white washing of this.

pk

It would be nice to believe that. The rock seems to be the politically correct fear of calling a spade a spade or are love affair with diversity no matter what that diversity tells you.

If this had been a white militiaman this would not have gone this far. They are like they are paralyzed and don't know how to proceed if the skin color is not white.

But no one wanted to "recognize" what was in front of them because of the color of his skin. The old racist or bigot accusation is to be avoided at all costs.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Quote:
NPR!?

Therein lies the problem.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Oh come on, that is such garbage I don't even know how to answer that. All I know is that I've listen to NPR for a long time. And I bet that they have had more Republicans interviewed than Democrats. And I've never heard them back either side, and have given both sides equal time on there shows. It seems to me that the only station that has any worth to you is FoxNews, and from what I can see its because they are the only news that knocks the democrats for at least 23 hours. 7 days a week. And I like FoxNews, always have. But I have no problem saying they are pretty one-sided for at least 23 hours of the day.

pk

phkrause

23 hours? Pk ... that doesn't leave much time in a day.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

HaHa Redwood that hour that I left out is the O'Reilly hour. But I think I'm wrong because O'reilly is repeated in the morning around 5 or 6 am? So maybe I should say 22 hours. hahahahaha

pk

phkrause

• Moderators

Well we will see. Obviously things are coming out each and every hour. I see no coverup. Just wondering why in all this time, the previous 6-7 years and CIA, FBI have not been able to pin anything down.

pk

Is is possible that there was nothing to pin? Perhaps there was no evidence of wrong doing.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Members

That is one thing that I heard Lazarus, and even on FoxNews I believe! But the biggest thing I've been hearing is that law enforcement wanted to wait to catch bigger fish.

pk

phkrause

• Members

If you take down the low man on the totum pole you get one person. If you get the next guy up you take down a few more, and as you go up the pole and get the main guy you can stop a pretty good size group and even shut it down. Why do you think the Mexican drug cartel is getting so aggresive because the mexican and US governments want the big fish not the little guy.

pk

phkrause