ClubAdventist is back!

Bible in Living Sound

Gail

• Administrators

The man behind the Bible in Living Sound, is working on some exciting projects to help get this series out all over the world.

Most pressing right now is an MP3 version. The marketer he is working with is trying to get Apple onboard, so that they can include a real iPod with the set.

I've seen a DVD sample but the animation needs work...

In translations, he has asked for prayer for the Spanish, the Mongolian and the African French tranlations.

I don't know how many of you or your kids were raised on this series but it never gets old. It is a wonderful example of Bible storytelling.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

You have never heard of Bible in Living Sound? They are dramatized Bible stories. You can hear a sample here:

Bible in Living Sound

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

We love Bible in Living Sound. As soon as we are finished with the very last tape of the series, we start all over again. I also used the study guides in our home school curriculum.

I didn't know that they were coming out with an animated DVD. We will definately add this to our prayer list.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.