ClubAdventist is back!

Michelle Malkin on Hasan- Glenn Beck Show

Oh, I forgot about the primaries. I guess I voted for him 5 times. I am from Texas. If I had moved here a couple years earlier I could have voted for him another time.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

Bush Sr. dgrimm and than bush jr, but that would've been 4 times unless Shane voted for some else?

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I voted for Bush once when he was re-elected governor of Texas, twice in the Republican primaries and twice in the Presidential elections. I voted for his dad in '88 but I voted for Dole in the '88 primaries and did not vote for his dad in either the primaries or general election in '92. I read his lips and wasn't impressed.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

Well unfortunitly like all polititians they can promise the world but sometimes they can't deliver. I knew when he said no new taxes, that that wasn't going to happen. Its a joke when they promise stuff, its always a 50/50 shot they will be able to deliver.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Originally Posted By: Richard Holbrook
He's very sincere.

When I first started listening to him and not knowing who he was,I thought he may be SDA or at least SDA background.

Don't always agree with all but at times he has a very familiar grasp of end time events.

He stops short of what happens after the government has full control,I would like to hear what he thinks.

Glen Beck is a Mormon!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Originally Posted By: bonnie

When I first started listening to him and not knowing who he was' date='I thought he may be SDA or at least SDA background.

Don't always agree with all but at times he has a very familiar grasp of end time events.

He stops short of what happens after the government has full control,I would like to hear what he thinks. [/quote']

Glen Beck is a Mormon!

I know that.The first time I heard him I did not

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Members

Your kidding me dgrimm? I actually think its been mentioned a few times on the forum, but maybe you missed it.

pk

phkrause