ClubAdventist is back!

How Obama Got Elected___This is just sad

Maybe it is just time to hang it up. All go on welfare and let Obama babysit us.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Maybe it is just time to hang it up. All go on welfare and let Obama babysit us.

This is indicative of how much the average obama voter knows about politics and about what they were actually voting for. Zip. Nada. Zero.

Obama got elected because McCain couldn't distinguish himself from Bush. Obama was a likable guy and the country was upset with Bush. Simple as that.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

Richard this was an interesting video. But I would also guess if this interviewer asked the republican voters those same questions about there party the answers would've been pretty much the same. But did you noticed that each person knew who Sarah Palin was? They had no problem knowing almost every detail of her life. I know that if they had asked me, I would have only known about her daughter having a child. I also would say that had McCain won and those questions were asked of his voters about people in the republican party that most would have not know them either. I believe most vote along there party lines that they've voted since they first started to vote. Sorry but I thought that it was pretty bias video.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

PK,

As a rule Republicans are not that un-informed. I know some who are, but most of them keep up with things.

The reason they knew about Sarah Palin, is because that's all the main stream media did was harp on anything negative about her they could find. And these people heard it from obama too. He didn't tell them any of the facts that would lead them to an informed decision. He couldn't afford too. He needed to keep them just as ignorant as what you saw on that video, and he did a good job of it.

But nobody has to remain ignorant if they don't want to. Either they're too lazy to find out things for themselves, or they just don't care enough, or both. So they just take someone else's word for it instead of getting the truth. I'm sorry you fall into that catagory, but you don't have to stay there.

• Members

I would say that people voted against the republican party more than just against Bush. Bush was not even running dgrimm.

pk

phkrause

I would say that people voted against the republican party more than just against Bush. Bush was not even running dgrimm.

pk

Bush was running tho. Obama made sure of that.That and all the promises from a charismatic? candicate

If Obama had been fat,bald,homely with a wart on his nose he would never have been elected.

He was a novelty,promised that all would change from his predecessor and had a attractive presence and a attractive family.

Everything he has and is doing was explained in his campaign.

Had most really listened to him there wouldn't be so many surprised and angry now

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

• Members

No bonnie that's true and Clinton would have won than. But Its like I said, they won because people were tired of the Republicans. And that's because the media just kept jumping all over Bush for every little thing that he did. Just like 8 years before that. People had enough of the 8 previous years. And so on. Every time I tried watching any of the debates all I heard was garbage about the other candidate, neither side would get down to the basics or issue's.

pk

phkrause

The Republicans deserved to lose. That is pure and simple. Now they need to take their medicine without complaint. They need to regroup, get their act together and maybe they will get another chance in 2010 or 2012.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

I agree Shane and they need to stick to the issue's not cry mama mama. But stand up for what the people of the country want, not empty words. But I don't forsee things getting any better between both party's. All they will do is tell all what the other party is doing wrong, but wont come up with solutions. What's that saying, "if you don't have a solution than you are part of the problem". Something like that.

pk

phkrause

I agree Shane and they need to stick to the issue's not cry mama mama. But stand up for what the people of the country want, not empty words. But I don't forsee things getting any better between both party's. All they will do is tell all what the other party is doing wrong, but wont come up with solutions. What's that saying, "if you don't have a solution than you are part of the problem". Something like that.

pk

I think they will be better for awhile if they take many of the seats. I wonder how long before they get complacent again