ClubAdventist is back!

World's ugliest people?

Gail

• Administrators

I wonder what this means...

Click on the link to discover who gets rejected the most from Beautifulpeople.com:

Beautifulpeople.com rejects people from this country the most

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Tell me more...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Yes, dg, I read the article. I meant I'd like to hear more about why you think it's unfair.

:)

In general, people tend to choose partners who share similar facial and body shapes. People are attracted mainly to those whose appearance reflects their won culture, social status, and priorities.

It might be fun to start a website called "IntelligentPeople.com". People could post resumes, test scores, accomplishments, et cetera--the purpose? To weed out the undesirables.

• Members

Interesting article Gail. Like dgrimm mentioned beauty comes from the inside. Its strange that we as a whole always relate beauty with how we look outwardly.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

start a website called "IntelligentPeople.com".

Definitely not a good idea.

That would be two sites I wouldn't get a look in.

Graeme

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people just aren't photogenic. They can be attractive but take a really bad picture.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Like driver's license pictures. They are good at making ANYBODY look bad.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis