ClubAdventist is back!

NEW PLAGUE?

• Members

I would be dead right now if it weren't for certain "pharmaceutical pills".....

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

I would be dead right now if it weren't for certain "pharmaceutical pills".....

I would be happy to do a little research to find something not under FDA control, that will provide something better than the pills you have come to believe are your best friend. Would you feel free to PM me to divulge what your battle might be and perhaps what you are using to address the problem.

Not sure it applies to your particular case but both my wife and I have been using something natural as a preventative to cancer. Some I'm sure would consider it a pipe dream to believe that anybody but the ones who get multi millions in bonuses for their ability to satisfy their stockholders, would be able to come up with an idea more capable for continuing health. However I have no good answer, other than following the natural preventative we do, for the disappearance of all those dark brown spots that are known in some circles as precursors to cancer in the elderly, and perhaps some small percentage of the younger members of our society.

May I suggest that, far from being the best disciplined individual for the sake of maintaining the temple of the living Lord, I owe my continuing existence to a Savior who loves His erring children and in spite of our lack, continues to grant blessings beyond what is deserved. So if you read my obituary tomorrow as a result of a heart attack, it won't be because God has failed me, or others. But rather, as my wife often says, I get time off for good behavior.

" Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]--"Ephesians 3:20 AMP

Joy! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Quote:
Quote:Fusto

I suppose origanum oil would be for ingesting, right?

Right. Two drops in cup of water – drunk – once a day.

Quote:
Quote:LifeHiscost

And why I believed the problem of stones that developed in my kidneys was properly taken care of with a $40 natural cure...

Okay, LifeHiscost, how were “stones” taken care of with an inexpensive and, I suppose, natural cure?

Good to know.

Quote:
Quote:LifeHiscost

And why I believed the problem of stones that developed in my kidneys was properly taken care of with a $40 natural cure...

Okay, LifeHiscost, how were “stones” taken care of with an inexpensive and, I suppose, natural cure?

Good to know.

To tell you the truth, thinking back on it, perhaps the cure isn't totally natural since it involves the use of cola.

Besides having used it successfully myself, I shared it with another person who was under a doctor's care at the time, a doctor who was asked to remove a very uncomfortable tube designed to help pass the stones. When the tube did not solve the problem, upon removal of the tube the "natural" cure worked successfully.

Just to make sure to give true evidence, not all I was involved with who the information was shared, had success. One person didn't. When dealing with anecdotal information, it is not always certain that the participants follow directions closely.

Come to think of it, perhaps googling the recipe would be possible.

I did just google. Here is the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVjLdBwTVjM&NR=1

I used the asparagus and coke protocol, no lemon. Recipe below.

Blend well 8 oz raw fresh asparagus with 1/4-1/2 glass of distilled water. Set aside.

Take six 12 oz cans of coca cola and drink them down within 2 hours. Immediately after finishing the last can of coke (I used Sam's coke from Wal-mart) drink the blended asparagus straight down. You might want to prepare the asparagus blend during the time your drinking the coke to get it at its' most fresh.

I also, not purposefully, drank the asparagus about 1/2 hour after finishing the coke. I'm somewhat uncertain the preciseness of the timing since it worked so well with me, despite the lag in time after the coke.

I understand that its' the phosphoric acid in the coke that dissolves the stones while the asparagus blend is a diuretic.

I'm no doctor, only a person that spends a lot of time researching on the web for natural remedies when faced with the high cost of medical help. Not so much for myself but especially for my wife, for the last 8 years since obtaining a computer.

Now I would like to get some information from somewhere for a successful natural remedy for painful peripheral neuropathy. While I've run into two sources on the web that promised benefits, both proved unsuccessful for my wife.

Many web sites address pain cures but very few address specific painful nerve damage help.

Hope this is the information you can use.

Joy! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

>>I understand that its' the phosphoric acid in the coke that dissolves the stones while the asparagus blend is a diuretic.<<

Thanks, makes sense to me. However, does this ‘protocol’ call for Coca-Cola before or after the elimination of cocaine from the recipe? [/kidding]

People, having had stones, told me that the pain was excruciating. I’m a real weenie where it comes to pain – so, will be sure to stash a coupla cases of Coca-Cola in the garage – just in case...

Anecdote: the Great Nicaraguan Earthquake occurred whilst Managua was hosting an American Doctor’s convention. The first flight out – was a charter filled with those very same Doctors. There wasn’t one who elected to remain behind – to assist...

Should we experience an ‘event’ here permitting an excuse for the implementation of extreme measures (executive orders) on the part of our present gov’t – Doctors may become exceedingly scarce – like, muy pronto! ...for one reason, fearing 'conscription' (kidnapping) by any of this, that, or other ‘interested’ party or parties!? Of course, we's knows that

all’s right with the world, yes? :-(

• Moderators

Peripheral neuropathy usually affects the feet and legs, I think. I have a dear friend who suffered with extreme pain in his feet and legs for many years due to his diabetes, overweight, and congestive heart failure, all of which caused him to be very sedentary. Within the past year, however, he fell in love with one of the nurses who cared for him in the hospital, and invited her to marry him. She moved in with him and got him onto a regular regimen of proper diet, exercise and keeping up with the right medications (as prescribed by his doctor). Within the past year he has been exercising -- running several miles every day -- and he has lost nearly 80 lbs. His legs and ankles are all healed up [the skin had also been involved previously], and he is so healthy now he's contemplating running a marathon. He's in his upper 60s, too, so no "spring chicken."

This isn't a miracle, but it's just an example of what good nutrition and regular exercise can do. Of course, I can't guarantee it would work for everybody, but my friend is actually a different person now that he's conquered that pesky problem.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

This isn't a miracle, but it's just an example of what good nutrition and regular exercise can do. Of course, I can't guarantee it would work for everybody, but my friend is actually a different person now that he's conquered that pesky problem.

Thank you, Jeannie, for responding, There's no doubt in my mind, the info you put forth is probably the most beneficial for almost all people, in far more ways than just effectively reducing pain. Perhaps it is necessary for me to explain there is a lack of cognizance that would allow the necessary discipline for successful continuous personal intervention demanded.

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."Revelation 21:3-5 KJV

Joy! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

God bless you LHC.

Thanks, Richard. Most of the time it's a matter of perspective.

All of us have our individual demons that continually make effort to get in between the cracks that separate us from Jesus.

Some of the people who feel the most miserable are the ones who are convinced they have it altogether, that is until they are tried severely. Since they are unused to depending or turning to Jesus, only then do they recognize how far they've strayed. Falls are not so hurtful if you know you have a soft place to land. And staying close to the Word allows us to keep our eye on the prize. Everything down here is transitory.

"...he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

And let us not be weary in welldoing, for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

As we therefore have opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto those who are of the household of faith."Galatians 6:8-10 21st Century KJV

Keep looking Up. peace

Lift Jesus up!!

The Use of Drugs

A practice that is laying the foundation of a vast amount of disease and of even more serious evils is the free use of poisonous drugs. When attacked by disease, many will not take the trouble to search out the cause of their illness. Their chief anxiety is to rid themselves of pain and inconvenience. {CCh 105.2}

By the use of poisonous drugs, many bring upon themselves lifelong illness, and many lives are lost that might be saved by the use of natural methods of healing. The poisons contained in many so-called remedies create habits and appetites that mean ruin to both soul and body. Many of the popular nostrums called patent medicines, and even some of the drugs dispensed by physicians, act a part in laying the foundation of the liquor habit, the opium habit, the morphine habit, that are so terrible a curse to society. 152 {CCh 105.3}

Drug medication, as it is generally practiced, is a curse. Educate away from drugs. Use them less and less, and depend more upon hygienic agencies; then nature will respond to God's physicians—pure air, pure water, proper exercise, a clear conscience. Those who persist in the use of tea, coffee, and flesh meats will feel the need of drugs, but many might recover without one grain of medicine if they would obey the laws of health. Drugs need seldom be used. 153 {CCh 105.4}

Of course there were no antibiotics then either.

Oooops

Quote:
Could the virus have been engineered?

The director of CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases said that the United States' cases were found to be made up of genetic elements from four different flu viruses—North American swine influenza, North American avian influenza,

human influenza A virus subtype H1N1, and swine influenza virus typically found in Asia and Europe.

Dr. John Carlo, Dallas Co. Medical Director, alludes to this strain of the flu as possibly being engineered in a laboratory. He says: “This strain of swine influenza that’s been cultured in a laboratory is something that’s not been seen anywhere actually in the United States and the world, so this is actually a new strain of influenza that’s been identified.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/s...0424.wswine0424

Dr. David Butler Jones, Canada's first Chief Public Health Officer, claims only a “high proportion of those cases (in Mexico) are caused by human swine influenza.” So other viral strains are apparently involved. http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/alertalerte/

h1n1/sn_swine-eng.php

Source: Bill Sardi, Knowledge of Health, Inc.

I have reasons to believe that Bill Sardi knows what he is talking about, unfortunately his web page has been removed, it was called Bill Sardi's knowledge of health, I believe the reasons are obvious.

I work for a pharmaceutical Company, and hate to think of what would happen if someone publicized a proven cure for HIV/AIDS...we would go down!

Here's some more: by the way if someone wants the pdf just pm me, its not that big (6 pages).

Quote:
Fear traveling faster than the virus

Fear of a pandemic is traveling faster than the disease and health officials may have overreacted. The declaration of a health emergency was based upon an estimated 20 cases of human swine flu in the United States and no deaths and about 1300 cases with 80 deaths in Mexico, U.S. health officials declared a “public health emergency” Sunday (April 26, 2009).

Cases of the Type A Influenza H1N1 strain have been reported in geographically distant locations such as New Zealand, France, Canada, Mexico and within the U.S. in New York and California.

The so-called flu outbreak has been designated a Level 3 risk and raising it to a level 4 “would be a very serious signal that countries ought to be dusting off pandemic plans,” said Dr. Keiji Fukuda, deputy director general of the WHO. [ New York Times, April 27, 2009 http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/27/world/27flu.html?ref=world

The swine flu outbreak in Mexico had been of growing concern for days. Canada’s health minister reports that on Friday April 17 the Government of Mexico contacted Canada’s National Microbiology Lab for assistance to test blood samples which were confirmed to be human swine influenza. [Leona Aglukkaq, Canada Minister of Health,

5:45 PM, April 24, 2009, Ottawa, Canada]

The World Health Organization (WHO) issued its version of the outbreak. WHO says “the Government of Mexico has reported three separate events. In the Federal District of Mexico, surveillance began picking up cases of ILI starting 18 March. The number of

cases has risen steadily through April and as of 23 April there are now more than 854 cases of pneumonia from the capital. Of those, 59 have died. In San Luis Potosi, in central Mexico, 24 cases of ILI, with three deaths, have been reported. And from Mexicali, near the border with the United States, four cases of ILI, with no deaths, have been reported.”

WHO officials went on to say, “Of the Mexican cases, 18 have been laboratory confirmed in Canada as Swine Influenza A/H1N1, while 12 of those are genetically identical to the Swine Influenza A/H1N1 viruses from California.”

Just a little more

Quote:
Similar to 1918 flu pandemic

Furthermore, WHO said: “The majority of these cases have occurred in otherwise healthy young adults. Influenza normally affects the very young and the very old, but these age groups have not been heavily affected in Mexico.”

This scenario is eerily similar to the Flu Pandemic of 1918 that encircled the world and resulted in an estimated 50 million deaths, mostly among young healthy males. The flu usually strikes the immune compromised, young children and the elderly.

WHO says, “Because there are human cases associated with an animal influenza virus, and because of the geographical spread of multiple community outbreaks, plus the somewhat unusual age groups affected, these events are of high concern.” http://www.who.int/csr/swine_flu/swineflu_qanda_20090425.pdf

According to WHO, swine flu is a highly contagious acute respiratory disease of pigs caused by one of several swine Influenza A viruses. Swine influenza viruses are most commonly of the H1N1 subtype, but other subtypes are also circulating in pigs (e.g., H1N2, H3N1, H3N2).

Studies have shown that 30% of the entire swine population in the U.S. has been exposed to H1N1. More specifically, 51% of swine in the north central U.S. have been exposed.

Carol G. Woodlief, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University Raleigh, NC 27606 http://mark.asci.ncsu.edu/HealthyHogs/book1994/woodlief.htm

Again, no mention how to boost immunity

WHO says “It is likely that most of people, especially those who do not have regular contact with pigs, do not have immunity to swine influenza viruses that can prevent the virus infection. If a swine virus established efficient human-to human transmission, it

can cause an influenza pandemic.”

However WHO also says the impact of a pandemic is difficult to predict because it depends upon the virulence of the virus and existing immunity among human populations.

This is why SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) fizzled out when it reach North America from Asia in 2003. Flu outbreaks in undeveloped countries, where public hygiene and nutrition are compromised, do not necessarily apply to well-fed populations

that have clean food and water. This is what makes the current emergency declaration by U.S. health authorities questionable.

Many people in Mexico are infected with lung tuberculosis, making them far more prone to mortal consequences should they develop a co-infection such as Swine flu. Most of the deaths reported among HIV-infected patients in the U.S. occur among those individuals who are co-infected with tuberculosis.

According to Wikipedia, Swine flu infects people every year and is found typically in people who have been in contact with pigs, although there have been cases of person-to person transmission.

Symptoms include fever, disorientation, stiffness of the joints,

vomiting, and loss of consciousness ending in death. Swine influenza is known to be caused by influenza A subtypes H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3. So did health officials declare an emergency over routinely reported cases of Swine flu in the population?

Wikipedia’s report on Swine flu cites University of Virginia virologist Frederick Hayden to say the most recent flu season was dominated by H1N1 viruses and people who had received flu shots in the U.S. may have some protection against swine flu. But the Wikipedia report also says “The current vaccine against the seasonal influenza strain H1N1 is thought unlikely to provide protection.”

Preventive measures go wanting

Recommendations to put a halt to the spread of the virus appear to be the same ineffective and unproven advice handed out in the past – wear face masks, avoid kissing and shaking hands, wash your hands, etc.

The only approaches to prevention or treatment are unproven vaccines or problematic drugs. Nothing is said about increasing immunity. Natural remedies which prime the innate immune system, such as vitamin D and vitamin C

[D- Virology Journal 2008 Feb 25;5:29; Age Ageing. 2008 Jan;37(1):121-2;

Epidemiology Infection 2006 Dec;134(6):1129-40] and [C- J Nutr. 2009 Jan;139(1):113-9;

International Journal Molecular Medicine 2008 Oct;22(4):541-5; Biofactors. 2007;31(1):1-15; Biofactors. 2008;33(2):85-97;

Journal Nutrition 2006 Oct;136(10):2611-6], and natural molecules such as resveratrol and quercetin that inhibit entry of viruses into living cells, go unmentioned.

The latter two molecules have been documented to have similar biological action to existing anti-viral drugs. [Journal Infectious Disease 2005 May 15;

191(10):1719-29; American Journal Physiology: Regulatory Integrated & Comparative Physiology 2008 Aug;295(2):R505-9; Journal Medical Virology 2008 Apr; 80(4):741-5;

Experimental Lung Research 2005 Jun; 31(5):449-59; International Journal Experimental Pathology 2003 Jun;84(3):127-33]

That these nutritional and herbal approaches to influenza control go overlooked by the World Health Organization is particularly galling in light of the fact billions of people worldwide do not exhibit adequate nutrient intake levels or are simply too poor, or live in

countries that are too poor, to purchase anti-viral medications.

Will the public learn later that initial reports of a worldwide Swine flu outbreak were premature, even contrived?

Reports from New Zealand appear to be highly questionable. Radio New Zealand reports that initial tests show about 10 students from Rangitoto College are “highly likely” to be infected with some form of influenza A strain and stated that health officials there “will

instigate a full emergency response structure on Monday as they prepare for a potential wine influenza pandemic.” [Radio New Zealand 6:25 AM, April 27, 2009]

A full emergency response based upon unconfirmed cases?

News reports sensationalize New York Daily News reporters chose to dramatize the alleged swine flu threat. Here is how they led off their report of Sunday, April 26:

“A tiny, tense waiting room fell silent when Health Commissioner Thomas Frieden appeared on the mounted television above. Mothers and fathers clutched their ailing sons and daughters, many of whom had blue surgical masks covering their mouths.”

“And then, shortly after 4 p.m., came the five terrifying words that everyone gathered inside Schneider Children's Hospital in New Hyde Park, L.I., Saturday hoped not to hear.”

"It is likely swine flu," Frieden said.

Jaws dropped. Their fears had been realized.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009...face_masks.html

For some unknown reason this last page does not load or isn't found, I am leaving it there anyway, who knows someone might find it elsewhere or something!