ClubAdventist is back!

Son's Travel Plans

GreatLakesGramma

My son is flying to spend his birthday, which is tomorrow, with his twin brother. His flight leaves this afternoon at 1:45. My father called about half an hour ago asking about his flight, because a plane crashed at a nearby airport, though not the same one my son is flying from. This is not the kind of thing you want to hear just before you or one of your loved ones boards a plane.

Any prayers for his safety, both today and for the return trip on Monday, would be greatly appreciated.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Thank you. His plane is in the air right now.

Catherine

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Son's plane landed safe and sound. Now he's on the more dangerous part of his trip, the 2-hour drive to other son's house, in holiday traffic.

Catherine

All safe and sound. Thank you all for your prayers.

Catherine

My son missed his flight, and had to take a later one. He would have been back at 5:45, but now I have to go pick him up at 9:20. Not only that, he just called me between flights, said he is sick. He has a sore throat and fever.

Catherine