ClubAdventist is back!

My son

GreatLakesGramma

My son is very sick, much worse than a few weeks ago, after he helped a friend move to another state, and was exposed to swine flu, which her mother had just gotten over. He has a fever, sore throat, cough, and nausea.

He also hurts all over, as if the virus has gone into his muscles or tendons. I've had that happen before, and it's excruciating.

He vomited a little while ago, and now is asleep. I need to sleep too, but I don't know if I'll be able to. If he needs me in the night & I'm asleep, I won't hear him.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

• Members

Wow GLG, one thing after the other. Will be praying GLG.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Thanks, guys. He is better today. I had to deliver a computer for him today. His client said she had had the flu, got better, then suddenly got sick again, and it was worse the second time. It's the same with him, only it's been a month sick the first time he was sick.

Catherine

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

My son is feeling better, but he is coughing more. This is a concern, as the swine flu infects deeper lung tissue than the regular flu. So far, the phlegm he's coughing up is clear. I put a heating compress on his chest tonight.

Catherine

My daughter started coughing last week when we were at her house, and Sunday when we left, she had laryngitis. Monday it was worse, and Tuesday she was throwing up. She went to the doctor Wednesday, and he diagnosed strep throat. She's home from work until the end of the week.

Maybe my son has strep throat. He's had that in the past year too.

Catherine

I'm going to take him to the doctor today. His throat is worse. If he can't get in to his own doctor, I'll take him to the Urgent Clinic Care.

Catherine

Thanks, guys. My son is now on antibiotics for his throat infection. His doctor is sick herself, so I had to take him to the Urgent Care Clinic.

Catherine

Heavenly Father, Please be with this son whose mother also needs Your comfort right now. In Your will, Father, please heal him. Give him peace, and may he continue to be a help to others. In Jesus Name, amen prayer